Your Worst Nightmare

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Worst Nightmare's

• Getting forced to share the Emirates with Arse for a season.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Harry Kane join's the Arse and we buy Andy Carrol as replacement.

Votes: 42 33.3%
  • Arse win triple including Champion's League and rub our noses in it.

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • We go back to mid table averageness for the next decade.

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • Levy goes back to being a dick and fires Poch after he gets us forth place and hires Allardyce

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • West Ham take over us making us basically the number 4 London Team (Southstand Billy's worst nightma

Votes: 18 14.3%

• Total voters
As much as I can't stand those scum cunts from down the road, I don't care about them enough to consider them part of my worst nightmare. Mid-table mediocrity would be tragic however.

Mid table mediocrity was a thing for about 15 seasons, not so long ago. Them winning the CL (or winning it before us...lol) would be hideous.

Them winning the CL (or winning it before us...lol) would be hideous.
They're never going to NOT win it... it will happen at some point once Real/Barca get bored of winning it, and Bayern go through their inevitable cyclical spontaneous combustion...
we on the other hand will have to change our name to the U.S LONDON HOTSPURS before we can genrate the type of cash that could be reinvested to even THINK about competing in it regularly, let alone win the thing!

We could have some dark days ahead of us if they start to genuinely compete for the CL... but the relocation to San Antonio for the franchise link up with 'The Spurs' will certainly make home games more one sided in our favour... that 8hr flight for the away teams every 2 weeks are sure to take their toll eventually! !!!

My worst nightmare is having to drink milk from my Mother's lactating breasts whilst all my friends scream 'chug chug'

Yea, I've been drinking at lunch. Fuck you.

In the 'worst nightmares' list how about Sol Campbell becoming the next London Mayor?

Cue psycho music!

:cunt:

Sad to see people caring more about what Woolwich does rather then focusing on our team... Id rather see Gooners win a treble rather then see us in midtable for a decade....

With a bit of luck drawing AC Milan in the round of 16,
Every English team in UCL should be good enough to make the knockout stages and AC Milan were nowhere near as good as they used to be
Sorry to bother you. It is what it is - why would a fan try to diminish the achievement? What guarantees do you need before you commit? One time - last eight. If you want to mock that - go ahead - look at the history, I'm not going into to it for you. Read up up how our rivals didn't come even close at their first attempt.

Fucking fans - full of shit. Nice one SC10 - shove it up your bollocks mate. How far are we from last 8 of the CL?

I have nothing against you, but these type of comments make me sad - a lot of our fans don't even know when we're doing well - and that pisses me off.

I'm a cunt.

Oh yes.

Last edited:
Sorry to bother you. It is what it is - why would a fan try to diminish the achievement? What guarantees do you need before you commit? One time - last eight. If you want to mock that - go ahead - look at the history, I'm not going into to it for you. Read up up how our rivals didn't come even close at their first attempt.

Fucking fans - full of shit. Nice one SC10 - shove it up your bollocks mate. How far are we from last 8 of the CL?

I have nothing against you, but these type of comments make me sad - a lot of our fans don't even know when we're doing well - and that pisses me off.

I'm a cunt.

Oh yes.
I'm not diminishing the achievement one bit,
But to assume that we can qualify for CL and just walk right into the quarter finals again is just foolish

I do admit that I'm a shitty immigrant that started following Spurs 5 years ago tops. I know and understand the hate towards the gooners, but it still doesnt make sense to me why you would rather pick something bad for the other team then focus on something good for ours. I couldnt care less what the gooners do. I'm a spurs supporter first and a gooner hater second.

I do admit that I'm a shitty immigrant that started following Spurs 5 years ago tops. I know and understand the hate towards the gooners, but it still doesnt make sense to me why you would rather pick something bad for the other team then focus on something good for ours. I couldnt care less what the gooners do. I'm a spurs supporter first and a gooner hater second.

Try growing up in north london with those cunts as your neighbours when we were mid table and then you will understand why a little bit more. You are right, we do want Tottenham to do well first and foremost but remember this is only the last 6 years we have been flirting with fourth. If your mid 20s like myself this "success" is recent and beating that lot is as good as fourth to me. Touch wood we continue to progress, but this is the tottenham rollercoaster you have signed up for so buckle up mate.

Back
Top Bottom