Your Worst Nightmare

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Worst Nightmare's

• Getting forced to share the Emirates with Arse for a season.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Harry Kane join's the Arse and we buy Andy Carrol as replacement.

Votes: 42 33.3%
  • Arse win triple including Champion's League and rub our noses in it.

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • We go back to mid table averageness for the next decade.

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • Levy goes back to being a dick and fires Poch after he gets us forth place and hires Allardyce

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • West Ham take over us making us basically the number 4 London Team (Southstand Billy's worst nightma

Votes: 18 14.3%

• Total voters
*We go back to mid table averageness for the next decade.

Not because I couldn't handle it, but I couldn't handle Greavsie saying I told you so. That really is the stuff of nightmares.

Not because I couldn't handle it, but I couldn't handle Greavsie saying I told you so. That really is the stuff of nightmares.
That's a stupid reason, I wouldn't even care. A Spurs fan in triumph because he knew we would be mid table is in my doubt of actually being a Spurs fan

Just think of the meltdowns if we finish 12th next season.

With all the votes going against stopping the arse, I probably should have done the poll as what would you prefer.

Spurs to win the league or Woolwich to be relegated.

Almost certain people would vote for Woolwich to be sent down.

Can't we just make the best of a bad situation?
P*ss*ng over the toilet seats
Childish graffiti on the toilet walls.
Breaking things
THFC rule London written everywhere .
I think you're on to something here
nwwvp5h.jpg

Finding out our new sponsor is Woolwich. As in, the Woolwich Stadium, with their shit plastered all over it in red. no amount of money would make that ok.
Has anyone seen ale by the Ars.enal brewery?
They have it in several pubs up around the piss hole they play in.
Its got a cannon as its badge the lot.
Thing is, its actually brewed in Woolwich....It made me chuckle,and it pisses off that lot to boot :)

I don't see why Woolwich having a good season would be our worst nightmare, that's giving them too much importance- hell we could still win a cup that year.

No, the worst nightmare is our historic club going down the pan Wimbledon style, ending up as SL Hotspurs, a franchise based off a ring road in Slough.

But in terms of realisic nightmares, selling Kane, Lloris, Eriksen and Bentaleb this Summer, signing Charlie Adam and Victor Moses, and having a 15th place finish following some absolute beatings off Woolwich, Spam and Chavs would be as bad as it gets.

I don't see why Woolwich having a good season would be our worst nightmare, that's giving them too much importance- hell we could still win a cup that year.

No, the worst nightmare is our historic club going down the pan Wimbledon style, ending up as SL Hotspurs, a franchise based off a ring road in Slough.

They've got a fuck off great car park in the B&Q there - if Greaves is right we could play in that.

Back
Top Bottom