Your Spurs related new year resolutions and wishes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A couple of simple ones from me.

1. Get behind the team, no matter how good/bad things are.
2. Attack, attack attack.
3. Bring sexy back to our play.
4. Fuck the ArseAnal.

I wish Levy finally finds a manager who lasts a while.

flyingpig.jpg

To sell on my ticket for any game I don't fancy, and hopefully at a profit

Proper football fan you are, pick and choose your games. It's no wonder the atmosphere is so pony for massive games like Woolwich away because the hardcore cannot get tickets. LP's mean nothing. Biggest example is you.

Anyway, my resolutions for Spurs;
1) All our seven signings to come good in their own way.
2) WHL to somehow improve (Atmosphere wise).
3) 1882 / TFC guys to announce that the U21's Woolwich at home in April is going to be an event (@ Flav Flav )
4) Finish top 6, thus ensuring Europe next year.

Proper football fan you are, pick and choose your games. It's no wonder the atmosphere is so pony for massive games like Woolwich away because the hardcore cannot get tickets. LP's mean nothing. Biggest example is you.

Anyway, my resolutions for Spurs;
1) All our seven signings to come good in their own way.
2) WHL to somehow improve (Atmosphere wise).
3) 1882 / TFC guys to announce that the U21's Woolwich at home in April is going to be an event (@ Flav Flav )
4) Finish top 6, thus ensuring Europe next year.

Umm, your going to improve the atmosphere on your own, and ensure we finish in the top six. Don't know how you are going to do it, but good luck.

1. Bobby to start scoring .... on the pitch
2. Lamela to get a decent run out in the team and make lots of chances for Bobby
3. Sandro and Jan to get fit and stay fit, as they will make a humungous difference to the effectiveness of the team
4. Kyle Walker to keep up the good work
5. 4th would be lovely, but I think I would be happy to win the Europa League.

Wishes:
1) The players will feel supported, even if the situation looks bleak at points. What's there to lose besides your vocal cords?
2) Even if we don't get top four, the players find a rhythm and clearly enjoy playing with each other to provide a solid foundation for next year.
3) Tim becomes more amenable to tactical adaptation, and looks to play a three-man central midfield when suitable (such as yesterday).
4) West Ham gets relegated.
5) We bring in a solid left back from France or Spain to at least provide cover and competition for Rose.
6) Soldado makes it rain.
7) Holtby doesn't leave.

Resolutions:
1) Stop screaming at the TV as frequently and/or as fervently. As much as I wish it were so, the dudes do t have magic headphones connecting my tv to their ears.
2) Stop thinking about Spurs during sex. Has the unfortunate consequence of bringing me closer to climax...

I want to see ONE of our players, just one will do, step up and become the next world class player at Tottenham. It could be Andros, who has made a lot of progress. It could be Paulinho. It could be Holtby or Eriksen. We all know who it won't be. I want to see one of our players step it up to the level of the people they replaced. I want us to start to worry about fending off the galactico clubs for their signature.

Winning the Europa League hands down. Seeing Spurs win a major European Honour and have the chance of being in Turin / maybe the ground to experience it would be unreal.

Plus it's a bonus European away next season with the Super Cup.

my new years resolution. to be real and wake up and face facts,we need a real manager,,we need to shoot dawson,buy a striker and stop dreaming.

1) have a four way with Karen Brady, Nigella Lawson & Carrie Fisher.. event supplied by Gak Wilshite and Dyer..
2) Get behind Spurs, manager and the team.. no matter what
3) Not react to people on twatter
4) Hate Wet Spam, Chavski and Arse... but not let the rage get the better of me
5) LOL

1) have a four way with Karen Brady, Nigella Lawson & Carrie Fisher.. event supplied by Gak Wilshite and Dyer..
2) Get behind Spurs, manager and the team.. no matter what
3) Not react to people on twatter
4) Hate Wet Spam, Chavski and Arse... but not let the rage get the better of me
5) LOL

You're into your oldies...

Back
Top Bottom