Your opinion on these ex Spurs players

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you don't support then why the fuck are you on here? That's bloody weird.

Also, not taken seriously? Fuck you and fuck off!

I watch a lot of football; across several leagues. I read other forums to see how fans rate their own players and how they view other teams. I also like Spurs and don’t mind seeing them do well. You can paint it however you like, but the club was going nowhere until the Poch era.

I watch a lot of football; across several leagues. I read other forums to see how fans rate their own players and how they view other teams. I also like Spurs and don’t mind seeing them do well. You can paint it however you like, but the club was going nowhere until the Poch era.

What team do you support then? I'll be happy to give you my opinion on them.

;-)

What club do you support?
Oh am a fourth generation lilywhite pretty much.
I had a similar discussion about eriksen and Modric with some people on here and they basically said that watching them live was the key to seeing how important they were for the team which is a good point. Am guessing it's the same with Carrick?

Ffs. I ain't got time for this shit.

giphy.gif

If you keep disagreeing with every post I make like a 12 year old girl, not to mention your wrongful accusation, I will make your life on this forum a living hell. I will follow you around this forum, disagree with everything you post and quote it just for kicks.
Ffs.
Spending time you have in your one life making someone else’s Internet forum life a living hell, anonymously. Sigh, razor, hot bath.
I hope your being sarcastic.
Anyway Favelas are Brazilian slums the name is Portuguese
Argentinians call them la Villa and they speak Spanish

Ricky’s La Villa would have been better.

Ffs.
Spending time you have in your one life making someone else’s a living hell on an anonymous forum.
I hope this is sarcastic.
Anyway Favelas are Brazilian slums the name is Portuguese
Argentinians call them la Villa and they speak Spanish

Ricky’s La Villa would have been better.

Anonymous? If the regulars don’t know each other by now, you’re doing it wrong. At least a dick pic, if not some facial recognition ffs.

Eh, Lamela’s Favela sounds better. You all seem to be overthinking the username.

I suppose the dictionary definition of Favela gives a clue it is not a team in this Country.
' a shantytown in or near a city, especially in Brazil; slum area. Origin of favela. Portuguese. Latin.'
Well Ferguson looking happy becuase Gerrard handed the title to Man City I suppose is a clue.
However I doubt today, despite what Pogba says, that Liverpool are more of a rival than City.
If Man Utd keep that belief up then they will soon be the noisy neighbours in Manchester.
Since that famous slip Man City are about to have won 2 titles, finished runners up and 3rd whilst Man Utd are maybe about to have finished in the top 4 twice.

Back
Top Bottom