Your Favourite Tottenham Moment

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There are many but beating Woolwich 3-1 and my first trip to Wembley is the highlight followed by beating Chelsea in the final on my birthday....next season I assume will surpass all that when we 'do' Port Vale in the League Cup

I don't really have a favourite memory but beating Chelski 2-1 at Wembley was nice, and got us that silverwear :)
Huddlestone's goal versus Dinamo Zagreb was also a thing of beauty!

My dad taking me to the Lane for the first time in 86 tops everything. We lost to forest, but it's a day that I'll never forget.

2nd would be the Semi Final in 91.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH! WHAT A GOAAAAAL! IT'S DANNY ROSE ON HIS PREMIER LEAGUE DEBUT, WITH A MEMORABLE STRIKE!

Yeah... That one.

Dannyboy said:
There are many but beating Woolwich 3-1 and my first trip to Wembley is the highlight followed by beating Chelsea in the final on my birthday....next season I assume will surpass all that when we 'do' Port Vale in the League Cup
This is mine. To be more specific, it was Gazza's free kick in that match.

Mental. :gazza2:

Closely followed by Inter at The Lane. :bale2:

The pure and sheer ecstasy of Gazzas free-kick against the goons was highlighted tenfold by sitting in the same room as my family (aunts uncles etc) who are all gooners!!

Apparently my uncle wanted to kick my head in because I kept getting in his face about it...fat wanker that he is!

I cant decide. I've got three. The first game i ever went to i was 8 and i will always remember walking up the stairs in the north stand, seeing the pitch lit up for the 1st time and just had goosebumps. 2nd was the 9-1 against Wigan, as it was the 1st time i ever went to a spurs game with my dad and well... 9 goals, hard to beat that. Finally was Inter at home. just had the greatest atmosphere the noise.

special mention - John terry getting sent off when we beat them 2-1, couldn't stop laughing at the mug :) COYS LOL :bae:

Tony Parks Uefa cup final penalty save. Going proper mental on the shelf, then getting home having lost my voice singing.... wore my home shirt to school (in woolwich!) the next day to wind up all the liverpool fans.... (if you lived in london in the late 70's early 80's you'll understand)

then Gazza 91, :gazza:

then Crouchie at the San Siro.... :crouch: fuck me winning at the san siro, still gives me goosies..... :coys:

All of the above but one memory that sticks out for me is that 4-3 away at West Ham.

Such a good game. Had everything in it. Even Teemu Tainio scored a screamer after Lennon back-heeled it to him. Away fans in the corner going nuts. Martin Jol at the helm. Pure sex.

Finding out we had beaten AC Milan 1-0; A good friend of mine was in his play and I needed to go support him (I know, very poor spurs commitment). It started the same time as kick-off and finished just after full-time; I had no signal whatsoever.... Convinced myself we had lost and got a call from my Dad as I was walking out, never gone so crazy in my life. COYS :crouch:

The bird with her tits out v Slavia Prague and the whole end chanting "TITS -TITS - TITS - TITS" with increasing speed and ferocity until she got them out again and again etc (it was in the local paper the next day as well!).

Other than that Gazzas free kick, The 5-1 demolition, 2-1 V them <removed> slags at Wembley.

Nothing beats the ecstasy when Crouchy nodded in at City.. Celebrations were crazy all night and what a debut CL campaign it brought us!!!

Back
Top Bottom