Your favourite Spurs Premier league line up of all time

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi everyone glad to have found this site hope you are all well, first post here. Very sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, please tell me otherwise and I shall correct it! :)

My question to all of you is; what would be your favourite Spurs starting team lineup if you could pick any players (just covering premier league players) also to emphasise doesn't necessarily mean what you believe is the best line up, just what would be you favourite to see if you had the choice. Mine would be as follows; (midfield is very mucked up and players aren't necessarily in their natural positions)

Paul Robinson

Kyle Walker Ledley King Toby Alderweireld Danny Rose

Mousa Dembele

Rafael Van Der Vaart LuKa Modric Gareth Bale

Harry Kane

Jermaine Defoe

What do you all think and post yours! :D

Last edited:
Hi everyone glad to have found this site hope you are all well, first post here. Very sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, please tell me otherwise and I shall correct it! :)

My question to all of you is; what would be your favourite Spurs starting team lineup if you could pick any players (just covering premier league players) also to emphasise doesn't necessarily mean what you believe is the best line up, just what would be you favourite to see if you had the choice. Mine would be as follows; (midfield is very mucked up and players aren't necessarily in their natural positions)

Paul Robinson

Kyle Walker Ledley King Toby Alderweireld Danny Rose

Mousa Dembele

Rafael Van Der Vaart LuKa Modric Gareth Bale

Harry Kane

Jermaine Defoe

What do you all think and post yours! :D

Nice team though!

On the 'liked to watch' basis:

GK - Lloris (edged over Robbo as more likely to produce a wonder save)

RB - Carr. Before injury he was one of the best attacking RB's in the world. Yes, the world.
CB - King
CB - Jan
LB - Maybe Ziege when fit, which unfortunately wasn't that often

DM - Dembele
DM - Parker (purely because I'd love to see anyone get past a Dembele / Parker combo)
CM - Modric

L FW - Ginola
R FW - Bale

ST - Kane

Quite frankly no-one would get past that central midfield trio, so going for the most attacking FB is where I'm at for a Favourites XI. Lots of others that I'd love to put in but hey ho, I've got work to do.

Back with Rufus , Junior ,from that Latin big buck city , safely back in the wilds. Met a couple of dudes, had great evening withNashville Spurs, Fidel, Casper , after drag disappointment, in Masalanas .
Premier years 11
--------Lloiris ( of 2 years ago)-----
--------Verts -------- Toby--------
(Personally feel these have been our best 2 CD since Roberts, Miller)
Walker--------------------------Rose----
(The Rose of 2 years ago )
Bale--------Modric--------Ginola
------------Berbatov----------
-------------Klinesman---------------
( could have been Harry but lately he has lost something but once again 2 years he was ultimate bro )

On the 'liked to watch' basis:

GK - Lloris (edged over Robbo as more likely to produce a wonder save)

RB - Carr. Before injury he was one of the best attacking RB's in the world. Yes, the world.
CB - King
CB - Jan
LB - Maybe Ziege when fit, which unfortunately wasn't that often

DM - Dembele
DM - Parker (purely because I'd love to see anyone get past a Dembele / Parker combo)
CM - Modric

L FW - Ginola
R FW - Bale

ST - Kane

Quite frankly no-one would get past that central midfield trio, so going for the most attacking FB is where I'm at for a Favourites XI. Lots of others that I'd love to put in but hey ho, I've got work to do.
Carr was brilliant for those 2/3 seasons. Constantly linked with a move to UTD who had Neville at the time.

Those goals v Sunderland and Utd were outrageous.

Lloris - simply the best PL keeper

Rose - from pacey and powerful to skilful and intelligent
Dawson - just love the bloke and his commitment
Vertonghen - classy defender all round
Carr - pace and memorable goals

Dembele - power, control, skill
Modric - the machine that makes everything happen
Eriksen - at his best a worldie
VDV - so much fun watching him play

Kane - obvs
Defoe - loved seeing him smash in the goals

This is really tough and I’m sure it would be different if I was to do this tomorrow! Based on players I have loved watching... not the most balanced team.

Lloris

Rose
Vertonghen
King
Carr

Bale
Modric
Dembele
Ginola

Klinnsman
Kane

Manager - Poch, obviously!