You should sign for Tottenham because.......?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

January window is wide open and maybe,just maybe we will sign someone now it could be an experienced professional looking for a challenge or a young player trying to make his mark it could just be a loan deal? now I'll use our fiancial situation as erm resourceful and we ain't gonna outpay our rivals so when their people sit down with Danny boy what's the big sell or if you had the chance what would you say how would persuade a potential new signing,play for us the future is Tottenham Hotspur

World class training facilities. World class stadium. And a world class manager that has a proven track record for making players better. Lifestyle near enough one of the world's greatest city centres, but also enough away for peace and quiet with the family.

Basically the club has everything a footballer could desire outside of £££s. We've tradition and history as well, but I sincerely doubt footballers care about that at all - and, equally, the clubs we compete with have those things as well.

Uhhhh

Because I'm young, can play as a striker but has done jobs as midfield and LB, will be happy to sit on the bench behind Kane, and will play in exchange for food, clothing, and housing?

Am I answering this correctly?

Because we’re the most exciting project in world club football; because Pochettino develops young talent like no other; because we will soon have the best club stadium in the sport; because we have a truly revolutionary and works class training centre; because you’ll get paid fuck loads to play in the most high profile tournaments in the world; and because the Turkish food around WHL is beautiful.

Where I am kids are told Luton and Stevenage scouts come to watch their games.

Luton and Stevenage say Tottenham scouts come to watch our games.

So probably Daniel Levy says “well you do know Real Madrid scouts come to watch our games.... we have a special relationship.....I won them the champions league”

:levylol:

Because if you don't...

giphy.gif

Because we’re the most exciting project in world club football; because Pochettino develops young talent like no other; because we will soon have the best club stadium in the sport; because we have a truly revolutionary and works class training centre; because you’ll get paid fuck loads to play in the most high profile tournaments in the world; and because the Turkish food around WHL is beautiful.

Any specific recommendations?

Back
Top Bottom