Yids of America

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BrooklynYid

I was in Baghdad when you were in your dads bag
Late notice I know- but it looks like a group of the NY Spurs is meeting up with Chicago Spurs (and a Norwegian Yid too) this weekend. Should be a mental meet up. Obviously if you live in Cali- this trip is not likely doable- but if you're in the region- get on a train, bus, or bangvan and get to Chicago.

C9yqi.gif

I'll be at the Atlantic tomorrow and Sunday afternoon for the games. First time since the opener due to conflicting schedules and being out of town. Hoping for a good atmosphere as it usually is.

Out of curiosity, I fired up google and typed, "train from Philly to Chicago." $300 dollar round trip by train, and even a bus is $200 :sigg:. That's mental money, but if I had a car, I'd totally invite some friends from uni and road trip that shit. It's been a while since I've had a legit road trip.

Damn, I'm from Chicago but have some College American Football commitments this weekend. Heading to ND-Michigan (Go Blue!). Really wish I could make it. You guys going to be at the Atlantic? I've heard that is the place for the Chicago Spurs fans and was hoping to make it there at some point this year.

JDK said:
Damn, I'm from Chicago but have some College American Football commitments this weekend. Heading to ND-Michigan (Go Blue!). Really wish I could make it. You guys going to be at the Atlantic? I've heard that is the place for the Chicago Spurs fans and was hoping to make it there at some point this year.

I'll be up there too (Go Irish!) games on Sunday though

ChiTownSpurs said:
JDK said:

I'll be up there too (Go Irish!) games on Sunday though

Oh yeah that's right. Too focused on Lazio tomorrow!

JDK said:
You guys going to be at the Atlantic? I've heard that is the place for the Chicago Spurs fans and was hoping to make it there at some point this year.

Yes, that is where we shall be. You really should make it down to watch with us.

It's pretty nice hearing that there is a decent amount of Spurs fan clubs here in the States.

I personally haven't encountered any fellow Yiddos in my state of PA (or any other state for that matter), except some bloke in university - who quite frankly (and sadly) just seemed one of those 'in the moment' fans because of the Bale and Dempsey hype.

But anyway ... is there any such fan club/group in PA, of which I'm not aware?

Back
Top Bottom