Year ago today...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Saying I went apeshit over this goal would not do justice.

excited.gif

Let's face it, last season we showed the same impotence in attack, only that we had Bale and he used to save our asses with goals like that. Now he is not playing for us anymore (and we haven't replaced him to say the least), hence why we find it so hard to score.

What have we become, my sweetest friend? Everything I know, goes away in the end...

Still the best game I have ever been to in terms of the result, atmosphere and
camaraderie with my fellow Spurs supporters. I think, I experienced every emotion possible during that 90 minutes, where we snatched victory from the jaws of defeat.

I'm afraid to say that I have not been to any match this season, which even came close to the joy I experienced at this one last year. The chants at the final whistle of "OHHHHHHHHHHH Tottenham We Love You" will stay with me forever.

Last edited:
what a night that was. Seeing that caravan dwelling shithouse Carroll celebrate his goal in front of us & Joe Cole running around with his top off like a deranged lunatic was worth it for the scenes in our end when Bale's effort went in.

Everything about that goal was perfect. If someone told me we were playing west ham, it was 2-2 and the 89th minute. When Gareth bale gets bundled to the floor, before receiving the ball from Tom Carroll, and lashing it in the top corner, before running over and hugging AVB...
I'd of said bollocks. No way.
But it happened. We all saw it. And we'd never had it so good.

Back
Top Bottom