Y.I.D.D.O. - I'm sexy Villas-Boas

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm growing a beard at the moment, looks pretty amazing to be fair.

If I've still got it by next season you're all welcome to touch it.
Bell & Hare car park, 50p a go.

Raitei said:
Meh, I watch Glee, mostly because I'm a student and don't ever really know what to do with my time

Then might I suggest you;

a) Using the motor from an old scalextric car and £15 worth of play-doh, create a working scale model of the London Eye.
b) Re-create the assassination of JFK using lego men and stop-motion animation.
c) Take yourself off to a private room and see how many times you can wank in an hour. Next time Glee is on, see if you can better it!

BGdZj.gif

struggling to think of any more chants

the reworking of OPP is doing the rounds, it'll sound wank in a stadium but it made me chuckle.

LegenDerrySpur said:
Thelonious said:
struggling to think of any more chants

the reworking of OPP is doing the rounds, it'll sound wank in a stadium but it made me chuckle.

Link please? I fucking love OPP (The song that is, I'M A MARRIED MAN FOR GOD'S SAKE)
a link to what? :laugh:

you down with AVB, yeah you know me.

That's the chant.

Smolik said:
AlMacca_ said:
Smolik said:
Is it just me that doesn't get this whole AVB being sexy thing?

I think he's a right ugly cunt.

how dare you.

Don't get me wrong, he's not as bad as Arry, but he still looks like the sort of bloke you'd see hanging around a bus stop late at night drinking Kestrel and swearing to himself.

And what part of that isn't sexy?

Thanks guys, have had Sexy Villas Boas to the tune of LMFAO stuck in my head all day and wife is questioning my sexuality now after I blurted it out.

VirginiaSpur said:
zin said:
Thanks guys, have had Sexy Villas Boas to the tune of LMFAO stuck in my head all day and wife is questioning my sexuality now after I blurted it out.
Rape her.

Problem solved.

And remember, if it doesn't work out...locks, telephone number and car a street away...

Back
Top Bottom