XI of best players you've seen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Started following Spurs in early 90s but never saw Klinsmann, Gazza etc.
Lloris
Ziege King Campbell (sorry) Carr/Walker
Ginola Bale Modric Anderton
Sheringham
Berbatov

Pissed I never saw Davids tbh

for balance, here's the worst

Baardsen
Tramezzani Vega Bunjevčević Hutton
Sinton Saïb Dominguez Fox
Korsten
Rebrov

Started following Spurs in early 90s but never saw Klinsmann, Gazza etc.
Lloris
Ziege King Campbell (sorry) Carr/Walker
Ginola Bale Modric Anderton
Sheringham
Berbatov

Pissed I never saw Davids tbh

for balance, here's the worst

Baardsen
Tramezzani Vega Bunjevčević Hutton
Sinton Saïb Dominguez Fox
Korsten
Rebrov

you never saw Raziak then! Rebrov was 20 times better than him!

2001-2014

[formation=433, Lloris, Walker, Woodgate, King, BAE, Modric, Carrick, Van Der Vaart, Vintage Lennon, Berbatov, Bale][/formation]

Bench: Robbo, Dawson, Vertonghen, Davids, Eriksen, Keane, Defoe.

That side has pace and creativity to burn. Thinking about the football they would play makes me depressed.

Jennings
Hughton
Perryman
Mabbut
King
Bale
Hoddle
Gascoigne
Ginola
Crooks
Archibald

Bench:-
Roberts
Berbatov
Ardiles
Modric
Lloris
Knowles

[formation="442, Lloris, Perryman, Gough, King, Hughton, Waddle, Hoddle, Gazza, Bale, Lineker, Klinsmann"][/formation]
1978 - now

1967 (My first game at the Lane was Perryman's debut) - 2014.

And I would sell body parts to see this line-up:

[formation="4231, Jennings, Kinnear, Campbell, King, Knowles, Perryman, Roberts, Hoddle, Gilzean, Bale, Greaves"][/formation]

[formation=41212, Hugo, Carr, King, Woody, Ziege, Davids, Ginola, Bale, VDV, Berba, Jurgen][/formation]

[formation=433, Lloris, Perryman, Mabbutt, King, Hughton, Gascoigne, Hoddle, Ardiles, Sheringham, Lineker, Klinsmann][/formation]

So many players I've missed out. Graham Roberts, Archibald, Ginola, Bale, Waddle, Berbatov, Modric, VdV. Love all that have played in that white shirt. Apart from Judas obviously.

I love this team.

From 1991 to present day

[formation=442, Lloris, Carr, Woodgate, King, Ziege, Ginola, Modric, Gascoigne, Bale, Klinsmann, Sheringham][/formation]

On the bench are, Thorstvedt, Mabbutt, Berbatov, Lineker, Davids, Anderton, VDV

Christ. What a team.

Back
Top Bottom