XI of best players you've seen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In a follow up to this weeks pod (please excuse the spoiler if you haven't listened yet) name your best Spurs XI from players you have seen in your lifetime.

METHODOLOGY:

You can only pick players which you have seen play for Spurs - They must be picked from the first game you ever saw to the last and each player you must have seen play for Spurs AT LEAST once. Also, state the period that you will be picking from:

My era is - 1998-2013
My team is:

[formation=442, Lloris, Carr, King, Mabbutt, Edman, Lennon, Modric, Davids, Bale, Berbatov, Klinsmann][/formation]

Left Back was a bit difficult, but went with Edman because he was great before that Everton player (can't remember his name now) knocked him out and gave him a concussion!

[formation=442, Robinson, Carr, King, Campbell, Tarrico, Lennon, Modric, Zakora, Ginola, Sheringham, Klinsmann][/formation]

[formation=442, Lloris, Carr, XXXX-You know who, King, Bale (Ha!), Anderton, Gazza, Hoddle, Ginola, Teddy, Berbatov][/formation]

From 1991 to present day

[formation=442, Lloris, Carr, Woodgate, King, Ziege, Ginola, Modric, Gascoigne, Bale, Klinsmann, Sheringham][/formation]

On the bench are, Thorstvedt, Mabbutt, Berbatov, Lineker, Davids, Anderton, VDV

----- -----Lloris
Walker - King - Woodgate - Bale
Lennon - Rafa - Modric - Eriksen (?)
----- Keane ----Berba

2008 - now.
-----
Saw most of them at NEC, PSV and vs. Twente in Holland. Rest ofcourse in this and last year. Think it is something like this.

From 1991 to present day

[formation=442, Lloris, Carr, Woodgate, King, Ziege, Ginola, Modric, Gascoigne, Bale, Klinsmann, Sheringham][/formation]

Pretty much exactly what I'd go for, I couldn't decide between Sheringham and Lineker though

2011- 2014
[formation=4411, Lloris, Walker, Kaboul, Dawson, BAE, Lennon, Eriksson, Modric, VdV, Bale, Defoe][/formation]
I am 13 ¾.

Zakora - holy FUCK
:dawsonlol:

It was a European game in '07 I think, a midfield pair of Huddlestone and Zakora, they bossed the midfield and I fell in love with brutal destroyers in the centre of the park. Either that or it was the first game I'd been to in years.:eriksenlip:

From 1991 to present day

That team makes me feel all moist.

[formation=433, Lloris, Perryman, Mabbutt, King, Hughton, Gascoigne, Hoddle, Ardiles, Sheringham, Lineker, Klinsmann][/formation]

So many players I've missed out. Graham Roberts, Archibald, Ginola, Bale, Waddle, Berbatov, Modric, VdV. Love all that have played in that white shirt. Apart from Judas obviously.

---------------------Lloris------------------------
Walker------King------Woodgate------Ziege
Ginola--------Modric-------VDV---------Bale
--------------Keane------Sheringham---------

[formation=442, Lloris, Bentaleb, Bentaleb, Bentaleb, Bentaleb, Bentaleb, Bentaleb, Bentaleb, Bentaleb, Bentaleb, Bentaleb][/formation]

It's funny because it's never been done before

I'll do mine later as I'm moving house at the moment

Back
Top Bottom