Www.mehstg.com what in the hell is this?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Alright kids... get over it. Believe it or not, THIS is what websites used to look like before we had the internet!!!!

I think the guy who ran it was called Wyart Lane (of COURSE that wasn't his real fucking name!) He used to stand outside the 'Pop up Spurs shop' on the High Road, selling the HARD COPY version, near where the petrol station was, opposite Pavro Okbasi...

Besides, I'm named on there (under Famous Spurs fans... yeah bwoiyyyyy) and also used to write for their Fanzine, so have a soft spot for the site... deal with it... and fuck da haterz!
(Erm, is day Yoot speak enough for you chaps?) Xx
You did Milo AND Max?

Did you get paid double?

It's got loads of top info on it. Hasn't since it was one of the only Spurs websites about. A marginal visual upgrade on Ceefax!

I just saw this. A blast from the past, perhaps 15 years ago. I've forgotten what it was all about. Even after reading it I don't really know. Something to do with Keown?! Propa old skool anyway.

Save Chimp - Save Chimp ... Don't let Woolwich win

chimp8.jpg

It's got loads of top info on it. Hasn't since it was one of the only Spurs websites about. A marginal visual upgrade on Ceefax!

I just saw this. A blast from the past, perhaps 15 years ago. I've forgotten what it was all about. Even after reading it I don't really know. Something to do with Keown?! Propa old skool anyway.

Save Chimp - Save Chimp ... Don't let Woolwich win

chimp8.jpg
It's a piss take of the Soccer AM Save Chip campaign, some bloke who's bride to be was going to ban him from watching football...

And old men selling peanuts the cockney cry could be heard on the shelf. "Peanuts anyone for peanuts"
The cockney dialect I believe has now died out.

Ohh and we use play forest who were quite good.

That website was thriving at one point I even had an account, any idea what happened to it?
dunno
I got banned for suggesting that it wasn't the best of sites and the Geordie idiot who ran it took exception for some imagined slight against his hometown, that I had never intentionally made.
The site is now dominated by some airhead chick who's knickers he was trying to invade.

That website was thriving at one point I even had an account, any idea what happened to it?

It died about the time AVB started his second season with us. Simon, the guy that ran it, was busy with other things at the time and the site was having problems after an upgrade to the forum software, he couldn't be arsed to sort it and closed the site. I didn't realise it had been resurrected with Dawnie as the only person on there!!

Yes, I used to post on there...along with about 5 others.

Back
Top Bottom