Www.mehstg.com what in the hell is this?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

nostalgia barometer going high after clicking that link, its so out of date it could be considered hip (if it was done intentionally, which i doubt)

those flickering bullets are superb too

Its been designed in 1995 i think (according to the disclaimer)

The disclaimer is already a thing of beauty on its own

THE SMALL PRINT
Copyright © 1995-2014 "My Eyes Have Seen The Glory"
: This is the web site of "My Eyes Have Seen The Glory" on the internet. All copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the design and contents in this web site are reserved to "My Eyes Have Seen the Glory". You may only use it as the webmaster expressly permits you to. Any copying of the design or contents, or other unauthorised use, such as downloading and printing out any web pages, will infringe the rights of "My Eyes Have Seen The Glory" and it's contributors under international treaty and English law. "My Eyes Have Seen The Glory" is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.

Mehstg is a great resource! You can search for results by opponent and see the dates of the game and the goal scorers.

I love the fact that it's probably run by some old boy from his spare room in between the train set and the Mrs's sewing machine.

Almost as good as the Space Jam website

Space Jam
dope
poster.jpg

Alright kids... get over it. Believe it or not, THIS is what websites used to look like before we had the internet!!!!

I think the guy who ran it was called Wyart Lane (of COURSE that wasn't his real fucking name!) He used to stand outside the 'Pop up Spurs shop' on the High Road, selling the HARD COPY version, near where the petrol station was, opposite Pavro Okbasi...

Besides, I'm named on there (under Famous Spurs fans... yeah bwoiyyyyy) and also used to write for their Fanzine, so have a soft spot for the site... deal with it... and fuck da haterz!
(Erm, is day Yoot speak enough for you chaps?) Xx

Last edited:
"MEHSTG apologises for the erratic service of late, but due to personal
commitments, it is not possible to maintain our normal updates."

I love that he thinks people are genuinely relying on his website. It's great to find real enthusiasts still out there

Alright kids... get over it. Believe it or not, THIS is what websites used to look like before we had the internet!!!!
I think the guy who ran it was called Wyart Lane (of COURSE that wasn't his real fucking name!) He used to stand outside the 'Pop up Spurs shop' on the High Road, selling the HARD COPY version, near where the petrol station was, opposite Pavro Okbasi...

Besides, I'm named on there (under Famous Spurs fans... yeah bwoiyyyyy) and also used to write for their Fanzine, so have a soft spot for the site... deal with it... and fuck da haterz! (Erm, is day Yoot speak enough for you chaps?) Xx
Which one are you, Bobby Davro, Baby Spice or Dennis Bergkamp?

I love that he thinks people are genuinely relying on his website.
It's great to find real enthusiasts still out there
...well I am! Rumour has it, the club are now listening to offers for Paulo Tramezzani and Jose Dominguez... I can't get ANYTHING from CEEFAX and The Spurs Hotline is constantly engaged!!!

Does anyone know if there's any truth to these rumours...? I need to know whether I should order next seasons PONY kit with Dominguez on it or not!

...well I am! Rumour has it, the club are now listening to offers for Paulo Tramezzani and Jose Dominguez... I can't get ANYTHING from CEEFAX and The Spurs Hotline is constantly engaged!!!

Does anyone know if there's any truth to these rumours...? I need to know whether I should order next seasons PONY kit with Dominguez on it or not!
Well one thing is for sure, we had a hell of a lot of PONY players in those days.

Back
Top Bottom