wtf is this shit??

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/8 ... or-Woolwich

As I dont live in England...I dunno much about their newspapers...but metro is fucking pathetic...completely twisting Keans words in the headline...

Where do they get off calling us also-rans!!Pathetic!!

Junior Hoilett 'told to forget about Spurs move and aim for Woolwich'

Blackburn ace Junior Hoilett has been told to forget about joining also-rans like Tottenham and Newcastle - and target a Champions League club like Woolwich, Chelsea or Manchester United

The Rovers forward has impressed at Ewood Park over the last year, and rumours suggested Spurs and the Magpies were considering launching a January bid for his services.

However, Blackburn boss Steve Kean has instructed Hoilett, 21, to hold off considering a move until he’s ready to join one of the Premier League’s big boys.

‘I've told him that if he ever leaves the club, he should be going to a top-three or top-four club,’ said Kean.

‘I don't know if he's at the stage yet that if he went to a club like that he'd play consistently.

‘But we can give him games where he's going to feature and be a match-winner for us.’

Rovers reportedly value Hoilett at £18million.

Easy to explain...Levy banned the Evening Standard from the Lane, it is owned, along with metro by the Mail. Ever since the ban all three papers put the boot into Spurs every chance they get, and if they don't get a chance they make one up...

Junior Hoilett 'told to forget about Spurs move and aim for a***nal'

Blackburn ace Junior Hoilett has been told to forget about joining also-rans like Tottenham and Newcastle - and target a Champions League club like a***nal, Chelsea or Manchester United

this would possibly apply what maybe 10 years ago?

Not nly is Steve Kean a shit manager he's a total twat who apparantly doesn't know a lot about football at the moment if he thinks we are also rans.......... is it a surprise that Blackburn are at the bottom of the table

Back
Top Bottom