Writing for Hotspur HQ

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why is this thread still open? Why haven't i been offered the job? Why am I still waiting for my fanny payment?

I am the man you need, now show me the money. Pass me the cheddar

I am Spurs.

Everything I say is bible.

I have been likened to Jesus only with more style.

Forbes Magazine - "The Angel of Our Generation"

Hugo Lloris - "Marine won't stop talking about him. A real gent"

Queen Elizabeth - "He is what Britain aims to be."

Sophie from Kent - "Within 30 minutes of meeting him he had 6 fingers in me"

I want to apply for a job as owner. I will not invest any money, nor will I invest my time. You can use my forum name only.

I will tweet once every 3 months about your site.

Your call.

I am Spurs.

I want to apply for a job as owner. I will not invest any money, nor will I invest my time. You can use my forum name only.

Your call.
Can you give me Sophie's number?

How much?

m-i-r.gif

U4IMy5u.gif

posting on a site which already has a blog and editor, about another blog that needs a site and editor.....
My original posting was never intended to slight the great work EVERYONE HERE, from podcast to blog to forum, already commits to. I was merely sharing a blog from stateside in hopes that others might take to it, independent of the blog already sustained here. Clearly, I am new at this, and had no malice or desire to "step on toes" with my post.

Again, I frequent this place more often than not for insights, opportunities, and chances to share a love and passion for this club, and while my actions may appear redundant, my only intention was to reach out for critique and insight.

By the way, Thelonious Thelonious , I highly value your tweets during matches over here in the States.

My original posting was never intended to slight the great work EVERYONE HERE, from podcast to blog to forum, already commits to. I was merely sharing a blog from stateside in hopes that others might take to it, independent of the blog already sustained here. Clearly, I am new at this, and had no malice or desire to "step on toes" with my post.

Again, I frequent this place more often than not for insights, opportunities, and chances to share a love and passion for this club, and while my actions may appear redundant, my only intention was to reach out for critique and insight.

By the way, Thelonious Thelonious , I highly value your tweets during matches over here in the States.
48269.jpg

I am Spurs.

Your call.
Knew it you sneaky inbred. You ain't a yorkie, you're from Norwich!

Back
Top Bottom