Would you take Mourinho?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you take Mourinho as Poch replacement?

• Yes

Votes: 114 37.3%
  • No

Votes: 124 40.5%
  • Id rather shag my granny

Votes: 76 24.8%

• Total voters
Last time I checked this thread the yes vote was nearly 50%.... Thanks fuck sanity, taste and integrity are slowly starting to prevail.

A tough call.
Would be a short term appointment, good chance of winning something. But he'd leave us in a mess, sooner or later, and we'd end up missing Poch in many ways.

It's easy... There's even less letters in the word "no" and it's noticeably far easier to enunciate.

Try it....

See how natural that feels? :)

A tough call.
Would be a short term appointment, good chance of winning something. But he'd leave us in a mess, sooner or later, and we'd end up missing Poch in many ways.

Nothing tough about it whatsoever OTB... player power has three times seen him sacked and if that doesn’t send a clear message you must have your head up where the sun doesn’t shine! The on screen arrogance of the vile man speaks volumes as to why players ALWAYS revolt where he is concerned!

The biggest spending manager in the worlf going to the club that spends fuck all.

Wouldn't that be fun to watch.

LOL.... You are so shit at multi-spotting.... You're merely paranoid.
I've noticed this is common trait on this board.

3b905u.jpg

I personally do not want Jose, I think he’s passed his best now. A lot of people have problems with his style of football, but if we won the league playing boring football then I wouldn’t care in the slightest. Of course we want to be entertained by Spurs, but I also want to win stuff. The football the past 6 months or so hasn’t been pleasing on the eye, and we’ve not been winning much so it would be an improvement. I am not Poch out, but I am questioning him.

I want Poch to stay, but it's clear things are faltering, he isn't able to motivate the players like he used to, tactics are stale. Several wantaways, some others have regressed.

The new signings getting fit has to help, and we need to move on anyone not here for the long haul as soon as possible.

I also fancy a change in the coaching staff, maybe a new defensive coach for a start.

Back
Top Bottom