Would you take Mourinho?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you take Mourinho as Poch replacement?

• Yes

Votes: 114 37.3%
  • No

Votes: 124 40.5%
  • Id rather shag my granny

Votes: 76 24.8%

• Total voters
The only academy player Poch has "brought through" from never playing for us to being properly integrated, in 5 years is Winks.

I don't want Mourinho, but it wouldn't make much difference to our academy players, Mourinho probably gave more minutes to Utd's than Poch has to ours.

...Except he played them to spite the board.

Is Mourinho the ideal Poch replacement?

Hard to beat team with Son Moura and Kane as outlets?
How much is he paying you to speculate his having a position as Tottenham manager? The man is the ultimate narcissist and has atrophied to cluelessness in the field of man management. Not just Chelsea but also Manchester United have shown him the door yet you see him as viable in terms of consideration- your having a laugh.

maybe you are? Overreact to everything. Who are you? the fighting cock bouncer?

It’s not an overreaction merely stating my position regarding the supposition of Jose becoming manager and neither is it an overreaction when sounding off how I feel about those that suggest he is a viable option.

And I think the term ‘bouncer” is about as outdated a is Jose’ Mourinho so at least you are consistent!

No.

a) He's a cunt.
b) His type of football is long gone. He coaches his teams to give up possession of the football rather than have it and make a mistake.

It’s not an overreaction merely stating my position regarding the supposition of Jose becoming manager and neither is it an overreaction when sounding off how I feel about those that suggest he is a viable option.

And I think the term ‘bouncer” is about as outdated a is Jose’ Mourinho so at least you are consistent!

I apologise for missing your preferred option of the chart - 'Id rather shag my Granny...again'

now please feck off

Back
Top Bottom