Would you take Mourinho?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you take Mourinho as Poch replacement?

• Yes

Votes: 114 37.3%
  • No

Votes: 124 40.5%
  • Id rather shag my granny

Votes: 76 24.8%

• Total voters
I think if Mourinho was in charge of our 2016 to 2018 squad we would have picked up a PL and FA cup at the very least
The blank chequebook bastard would have never built the squad into that position and probably would have fallen out with everyone early in the season for only giving him Janssen and N’Koudou.

There’s only 2-3 managers who I’d say were more likely to win us something, Klopp, Conte and maybe Jardim.

The blank chequebook bastard would have never built the squad into that position and probably would have fallen out with everyone early in the season for only giving him Janssen and N’Koudou.

There’s only 2-3 managers who I’d say were more likely to win us something, Klopp, Conte and maybe Jardim.

That's why I said 2016-2018. That squad was already built and was ready to win with the right management. Mourinho admired many players in that team and it pissed him off he wasnt able to buy them for Man Utd

That's why I said 2016-2018. That squad was already built and was ready to win with the right management. Mourinho admired many players in that team and it pissed him off he wasnt able to buy them for Man Utd
Well seeing how he’s stagnated/become injury prone, in hindsight we should have taken that Eric Dier offer.

Kane, Rose, Dier, Alderweiereld and Vertonghen were the ones I recall being mentioned at the time. Eriksen possibly.
I think he bought Matic as Spurs wouldn’t sell him Dier.

Plenty of chat in the Sunday papers and media this morning that Emery is dead man walking and Woolwich are lining up Mourinho.

Plenty of chat in the Sunday papers and media this morning that Emery is dead man walking and Woolwich are lining up Mourinho.
https://talksport.com/football/624549/jose-mourinho-Woolwich-raul-sanlleh-unai-emery-future/
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/foot...se-mourinho-manager-raul-sanllehi-unai-emery/

If it happens they deserve each other.....

Last edited:
EI8kN8CWoAArwGt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom