Would you still sign Berahino?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What would you pay for Saido (if anything)?

• Total voters
Given he was our managers first choice (within levys parameters) then if that is still the case Yes.

I would've thought the main reason he'd want to get away from WBA was to stop having to hear Tony Pulis mis-pronounce his first name in that annoying way he does!

No I wouldn't sign him because I have little use for a footballer in my day to day life.
d9fa2f72b7c3e8e59fc2a548c8257b92.gif

well seeing as Charlie Austin's joined Soton for £4m (wtf, absolute steal), Ive changed my mind and want us to get SB in asap. Kane in no 10 role. Think would work very well. Cant see Son getting too many games if that happens. Also, one of Eriksen/Lamela drop to sub bench. Fine, they've both been pretty hit or miss this season. (and yes I know CE scored 2 today)

Poch speaks a lot about finding a player that will fit the squad.

I can understand the hesitancy he might have bringing SB in.

It's been far too long we've had a squad this close.

They fight for each other. They have each other's backs. Most importantly, it seems they genuinely like playing with each.

SB has a ton of baggage at this point. Blown up by the media or not, it doesn't make sense to add a media sideshow when things are looking so bright.

[QUOTE="Macch, post: 933884, member: 5237"
SB has a ton of baggage at this point[/QUOTE]
A trip to Heathrow would sort that I'm sure

I'm sorry :pochbye:

Normally I would say Poch shouldn't take him, given Berahino's stroppiness at WBA.
But if I had sergeant major Pulis barking orders at me all day, I might hit Burger King too.
It could still work given he is young and a natural talent. He might respond well to a hug from Poch.

I've always been in the no camp but as deadline day approaches I'd take pretty much any striker right now, I'd be seriously concerned about Kane's long term fitness - even if he gets through this season without a 'real' injury it's still putting a lot of strain on his body physically not getting much rest

Yes. Wanted him a couple of years ago and feel he's a real talent . With the correct nurturing and the right attitude he could be an excellent player. Poch and Tottenham would give him the best opportunity, its whether he takes it?

I've always been in the no camp but as deadline day approaches I'd take pretty much any striker right now, I'd be seriously concerned about Kane's long term fitness - even if he gets through this season without a 'real' injury it's still putting a lot of strain on his body physically not getting much rest
Looked him up for this season, played only played 17 games 9 as sub. By the look of things, he's not getting enough games. Playing football you need to play as much hours as possible.

Looked him up for this season, played only played 17 games 9 as sub. By the look of things, he's not getting enough games. Playing football you need to play as much hours as possible.
He has youth on his side. He's clearly been dropped due to his desire for a move away from WBA.
I think it will come down to the price. He's not going to be matchfit this season but he has natural ability and could be a good deal for the longer term.

Back
Top Bottom