Wot - No Inter Thread?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy are we spoilt for choice when a massive game like this sneaks under the Thread Radar.

Apparently on Thursday some team called Inter Milan is coming to Town. The last time they visited I remembered it caused quite a fuss and palaver. But it's some two bob non-event nowadays :)

Anyway if anyone's interested it's at White Hart Lane on Thursday, 8.05 pm (GMT). It's on ITV as well, though why they're bothering with this when they could be showing ice-skating, I'll never know.

Oh and COYS!

To add a personal touch I was at the games in 1972 and 2011 and we won both of them. In 72, we went on to win the whole damn thing. I wuz there home and away for that final too :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom