Worst THFC site

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hell no, you should take a look at the websites for Football League clubs. All seemingly contractually obligated to the same dogshit template.

I posted on Spurs Community for a while. There are some massive 'preacher' style posters there, but some are OK.

I have mixed feelings about COYS. On one hand there are some really good posters there, on the other hand, the Mods are so over bearing it's unreal.

I won't go into too much detail about what they did to me after having been banned, but they undoubtedly crossed the line of reasonable behaviour.

Let me put it like this - several of the people I've spoken to about it have suggested I take legal advice as to how to react. Frankly I can't be bothered, life's too short, but I still cannot believe what they did.

Finding this information about COYS pretty amusing (not whatever they said to you Ron).

Wish I'd bothered trying to get in now (ooh, how prestigious the forum must be). I would have enjoyed telling the mods to fuck off in a variety of ways.

Back
Top Bottom