Worst THFC site

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Flav said:
Hit happy headlines and adverts. Harry Hotspur's blog. Complete and utter guff.

Ether.

Harry Hotspur used to be a regular on the Vital Spurs forum, his blog is pretty poor. He comes on the forum now and again to tell us how great he is and and all the great contacts he has...a real charmer.

I see mto remember Harry Hotspur's blog being alright about 3 or 4 years ago but I have to agree it's awful now, mostly just adverts for shit t-shirts

Harry Hotspur. Easy. Total bullshit the way this clown words his stupid newsnow-raping made up shit. Pompous, arsey writing style. Glad you called 'HarryHotspur' out Flav. Beeeef!

Also special mention to the Bleacher report.

And TeamTALK. I hate it so much yet can't help but check it almost every day. The spurs YourSay page is shocking but the general YourSay...(wish the app could let me put up smileys!)

Smolik said:
I see mto remember Harry Hotspur's blog being alright about 3 or 4 years ago but I have to agree it's awful now, mostly just adverts for shit t-shirts

I make you right there. Then the cunt started with this "I do this for a living" shit and hit whoring with absurd headlines.

I heard he lives in Liverpool and never goes to the lane. Nothing against our further afield fans (the opposite, in fact), but how can he claim to be a paid up "journalist" on Spurs?

Cunt.

I don't avoid any Spurs sites but my net has been getting smaller, only bother with this one and a few blogs at the moment. Was using THTV a lot but it don't work on my mobile which is what I use to browse the message boards a lot.

TFC is the bollocks. Well done, Case (and the rest of you).

As for blogs the standout ones I use are DML and TOMM, although my reading of them is a bit on and off.

I used to avoid this place until I found out that I could stop 'COCK' in massive letters appearing on my work monitor everytime I changed page. Mobile mode = work mode.

I use the mobile version at work too. Turn off images and smilies and it's proper stealth browsing.

Louis XVI said:
Spurs Community. I haven't seen such a revolting collection of slimy cunts and slippery arseholes since I last cut open a sausage.

Special mention for SS57. I cunt of unimaginable proportions.
Tremendous sausage comment. Rep time.

Back
Top Bottom