Worst THFC site

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Now we all know that TFC and DML are top notch. But what do you go out of your way to avoid?

Vital Spurs is awful, poorly written and completely off tempo.

GG always seemed a bit bum chummy as well.

I'm a moderator at Vital Spurs, but only on the forum which is very different animal from the front page where all the articles appear. There are very few members who post on both, mainly because the forum members can't stand the kneejerkers on the front page who in turn don't visit the forum because they probably don't have a clue how to get there. Most of the articles are submitted by front pagers which is why a lot of them are so crap.

You got to sort that out.

Some of the other vital front pages are decent. The spurs one is awful. Todays offering of Bostock? Made me want to burn where the servers are stored just so people couldn't see it. Didn't click through to read.

paulhasissues said:
You got to sort that out.

Some of the other vital front pages are decent. The spurs one is awful. Todays offering of Bostock? Made me want to burn where the servers are stored just so people couldn't see it. Didn't click through to read.

Like I said I have nothing to do with the front page but that was written by the admin so I couldn't possibly comment, or I could be on here full time. In fact very few forum members read those articles, they post them up on the forum but hardly anybody reads them let alone comments on them.

kushty said:
Spurs Community is fucking dog shit throughout

Any forum that allows retarded big "signatures" - massive, poorly photoshoped pieces of dogshit - that take away from the actual content of the site deserves a boot in the anus.

And most other boards. Because where there are boards there are kneejerkers, and kneejerkers are thundercunts.

Back
Top Bottom