Worst THFC site

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck me that could have been serious if he’d suffered from asthma!

Never had much time for teachers since but recognise they have a difficult job
With my two kids I always said to the school to contact me if there was a problem and I would sort it
Neither of them appreciated any subsequent grounding but no way was I going to allow any assaults on them like I had

Teacher we had called Mr mckewon (or mad mac) threw the wooden blackboard duster at me.. cut my head open , I reacted picked up my chair and steamed into him.. 4 stitches a suspension and kicking from my dad all was well.
Had a few pints with mad mac in the Bacchus in his Hoxton a few years later ..

tenor.gif

Teacher we had called Mr mckewon (or mad mac) threw the wooden blackboard duster at me.. cut my head open , I reacted picked up my chair and steamed into him.. 4 stitches a suspension and kicking from my dad all was well.
Had a few pints with mad mac in the Bacchus in his Hoxton a few years later ..
When I left school we started using a pub up the road from where I lived. Two of my old teachers got in there. Away from school,top blokes Really funny stories. One of them was my old form teacher. He told us a story about a mate of mine who was 9years old older. He was having a word with him after a lesson, and the head master walk past,so my mate PB shouted out"Mr Smith,Mr Smith(my old form teacher) please don't make me pull my trousers and pants down again" the headmaster,didn't break stride and said "shut up B****NS ,and get to where your meant to be". PB was a notorious joker and comedian. Mr Smith recounted that story at his retirement do at the school,years later.Top fella

I don't understand why right wingers are sooo sensitive. I'm no Corbyn fanboy (he's as much for Brexit as May is imo) but I'd never ever vote Tory. I'm sorry that some people can't get their heads around that but fuck em.

The Tories just create division and spread hatred. Maybe once they were a reasonable party but those days are long gone. Deal. With. It.

:allitongue:

Also, welcome!

:dembelelol:
May is a remainer
Well done you for being politically astute

Back
Top Bottom