Worst THFC site

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mods are generally objective, whereas most of the users on here still go to school, and can't get to grips with the fact other people may have different opinions.

Actually, you probably got binned because of your views on council homes and those who live in them and the whole Grenfell comment.

Your footballing opinions are garbage too, but that's unlikely to be a reason considering bus-conductor bus-conductor hasn't been binned yet

I do think with the self moderating system on here,many posters get yellow cards for just being them.I am not saying that they haven't been justifiably carded at some point,but some fellas on here are put into the bin so regularly i struggle to see how they had time to post,let alone post something abusive.

Especially when you also think that the majority of fans using a forum are probably either young or middle aged rather than from the 65+ bracket who mostly voted for Brexit.

The funny thing is that most older people who voted for Brexit did it for the good of the youth. That is to say they wanted employers to start training people, rather than employing cheap labour from east Europe. They also didn't want younger people to have their wages held back because somebody from Poland was prepared to do the job they would like for half the price. Older people, such as myself, have nothing to gain from Brexit, in fact I would almost certainly be better off without it. Our infrastructure, such as the NHS is creaking at the sides, and partly because of EU mass immigration. We are paying the lazy and feckless benefits because they refuse to do the jobs EU workers are doing, instead of forcing the unemployed to do them. We voted Brexit for the long term good of the country, but strangely enough your lot can't see it. Those who voted to remain are looking at short term benefits, and NOT the long term good of the country. I am starting to hope the remainers get their own way, so we can stay in the EU, and they end up settling for a long term lower standard of living. Either way, I will still be playing golf 5 times a week, and enjoying the life Maggie gave me.

The funny thing is that most older people who voted for Brexit did it for the good of the youth. That is to say they wanted employers to start training people, rather than employing cheap labour from east Europe. They also didn't want younger people to have their wages held back because somebody from Poland was prepared to do the job they would like for half the price. Older people, such as myself, have nothing to gain from Brexit, in fact I would almost certainly be better off without it. Our infrastructure, such as the NHS is creaking at the sides, and partly because of EU mass immigration. We are paying the lazy and feckless benefits because they refuse to do the jobs EU workers are doing, instead of forcing the unemployed to do them. We voted Brexit for the long term good of the country, but strangely enough your lot can't see it. Those who voted to remain are looking at short term benefits, and NOT the long term good of the country. I am starting to hope the remainers get their own way, so we can stay in the EU, and they end up settling for a long term lower standard of living. Either way, I will still be playing golf 5 times a week, and enjoying the life Maggie gave me.
Sinbinned

I do think with the self moderating system on here,many posters get yellow cards for just being them.I am not saying that they haven't been justifiably carded at some point,but some fellas on here are put into the bin so regularly i struggle to see how they had time to post,let alone post something abusive.

I post on a political forum, and have very right wing views. I have never banned
Actually, you probably got binned because of your views on council homes and those who live in them and the whole Grenfell comment.

Your footballing opinions are garbage too, but that's unlikely to be a reason considering bus-conductor bus-conductor hasn't been binned yet

Your not getting it. It's irrelevant that you disagree with my views, I have the right to an opinion. If I were to threaten someone, or be abusive, that is fair enough. I post on a political forum, and have very right wing views. I have never been banned in 5 years.

Regarding my football opinions. I have been watching football and going to Spurs probably before you popped out the end of your father's penis. I have accurately predicted the outcome of many players careers before they have been noticed by the press, and I rarely get my predictions wrong unless I am not right

Last edited:

Do you seriously wonder why you get banned when you post garbage like this. young man.?

your not getting it. It's irrelevant that you disagree with my views, I have the right to an opinion. If I were to threaten someone, or be abusive, that is fair enough. I post on a political forum, and have very right wing views. I have never banned in 5 years.

Regarding my football opinions. I have been watching football and going to Spurs probably before you popped out the end of your father's penis. I have accurately predicted the outcome of many players careers before they have been noticed by the press, and I rarely get my predictions wrong unless I am not right

And people have the right to want you binned if they find your opinion wrong or offensive.

And people have the right to want you binned if they find your opinion wrong or offensive.

They don't have the right to have someone banned because they disagree with their opinions. I post on a few political sites. I find left wing and liberal views deeply offensive, and believe such views are likely to destroy the country. However, I don't think they should be banned, because apparently this is meant to be a democratic country. If you happen to believe that Harry Kane is rubbish, and Llorente is the way forward, why should you be punished, if I happen to think social housing is a waist of public money, and you think it is the way forward, why should I be banned ?

Self governing sites, especially when used by juveniles, are crazy !!

They don't have the right to have someone banned because they disagree with their opinions. I post on a few political sites. I find left wing and liberal views deeply offensive, and believe such views are likely to destroy the country. However, I don't think they should be banned, because apparently this is meant to be a democratic country. If you happen to believe that Harry Kane is rubbish, and Llorente is the way forward, why should you be punished, if I happen to think social housing is a waist of public money, and you think it is the way forward, why should I be banned ?

Another right-wing Tory cunt. There's an infestation of the fuckers on here!

Brexit is the rock that has been lifted up and revealed all the squirmy scum that was hiding underneath.

It's a sin bin where you're gone for a few weeks. You're hardly banned for life. If you don't like that process or this forum, you don't HAVE to post on here. There are other Spurs forums that are a lot less lenient than this one for you to post your opinions and remarks.

Again, you're probably not being sin binned based on your footballing opinions. That rarely happens. It's probably your personal opinions and feelings on non-football related stuff that's your downfall.

Another right-wing Tory cunt. There's an infestation of the fuckers on here!

Brexit is the rock that has been lifted up and revealed all the squirmy scum that was hiding underneath.

You see, people of the right accept the left wing have a right to an opinion, albeit we also realise it is a tad naive. People of left just don't understand democracy. In my opinion most people with left wing views represent the modern definition of fascism.

It's a sin bin where you're gone for a few weeks. You're hardly banned for life. If you don't like that process or this forum, you don't HAVE to post on here. There are other Spurs forums that are a lot less lenient than this one for you to post your opinions and remarks.

Again, you're probably not being sin binned based on your footballing opinions. That rarely happens. It's probably your personal opinions and feelings on non-football related stuff that's your downfall.

Very undemocratic. I actually got a two month ban when I predicted we would lose against Woolwich, Utd, and City. I was right, but still got banned. Out of football, if my views were very left wing, and I wanted loads of social housing, loads of immigration, and a greater focus on the LGBT community, would I have been banned. Of course not, because the majority of people on here are naive teenagers who have had liberal views pumped into them by their teachers. Put them amongst adults in the real world and they wouldn't survive 5 minutes

Where's the Bullshit button when you need it?

course not, because the majority of people on here are naive teenagers who have had liberal views pumped into them by their teachers. Put them amongst adults in the real world and they wouldn't survive 5 minutes
I know I also really miss the days teachers weren’t pussies like they are now and taught us to mock & beat the gays & that

Good times

source.gif
Fuck me, is that Karen Brady behind there at a Spam game?

Back
Top Bottom