Worst THFC site

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I lived on COYS for years, but the preaching on there got beyond a joke.
I light heartedly joked Americans don't accept draw or low scoring games, I got sent a warning email which I wouldn't accept unless they told me who I offended and I would speak to them via DM to resolve it...
Wouldn't give me names (wasn't any more like)
Then found out Prof is based in America so it was Mods liking his arse.

Ain't been back since, if you have no opinion on anything pop over there they will love you....

BasilsBoy said:
I lived on COYS for years, but the preaching on there got beyond a joke.
I light heartedly joked Americans don't accept draw or low scoring games, I got sent a warning email which I wouldn't accept unless they told me who I offended and I would speak to them via DM to resolve it...
Wouldn't give me names (wasn't any more like)
Then found out Prof is based in America so it was Mods liking his arse.

Ain't been back since, if you have no opinion on anything pop over there they will love you....
That'll have been cos you were being racist then.

I got my first ban when it was announced that Robbie Keane was returning from Brookside. I asked if the fans would be singing "We all dream of a team of Irish Judas cunts"? I was informed that calling RK Irish was racist. They appeared to have no issue with the "cunt" bit though....

The COYS registration is like a Visa for Yids, I gave up before i could register...am on SC, but growing tired of being banned for swearing/'abuse'. I like to fucking swear...if you abuse people but don't swear it's sweet though, also helps if you agree with the Mods' opinions. One or two of the Mods fucking ruin it IMO.

I used to surf NewsNow reading any and all Spurs news like Jonny 5 from Short Circuit.

Now I just check here and Twitter for any news that may or may not be developing.

get-out-gif.gif

I just tried to apply for COYS but they're not taking anybody else one at the moment. WOW. How far up there own arses are they..

Oh and I was only going to sign up to wind them up :adegrin:

Belgian Spur said:
The Mercurial No.10 said:
I hope it was along the lines of "Jenas is a useless cunt with no bollocks and is a complete waste of talent".

You probably dont know this but i am the last JJ fan in this world.

I like Jenas - always scores against the Scum...... I think too many people expected him to be our Gerrard / Lampard.

Ramsingh said:
I just tried to apply for COYS but they're not taking anybody else one at the moment. WOW. How far up there own arses are they..

Oh and I was only going to sign up to wind them up :adegrin:

They probably knew who you were from their spies on here...

Back
Top Bottom