Worst THFC site

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

COYS is a fucking joke. I've spoken to COYers on twitter about this but I know FOR A FACT that the guy who runs it (who's a massive bellend by the way) makes money out of the site. I know he and the Mods actively encourage the donation scheme and people fall for it. Absolutely nothing wrong with asking for some help when a site gets as big as COYS but when you have enough money to keep the site running for a couple of years maybe you should stop asking.

As a side note I got banned for pointing this out to people when I discovered it.

S.L.R said:
Finding this information about COYS pretty amusing (not whatever they said to you Ron).

Wish I'd bothered trying to get in now (ooh, how prestigious the forum must be). I would have enjoyed telling the mods to fuck off in a variety of ways.

The second you type the letter 'F' followed by the letter 'U' you're banned.

drwinston001 said:
COYS is a fucking joke. I've spoken to COYers on twitter about this but I know FOR A FACT that the guy who runs it (who's a massive bellend by the way) makes money out of the site. I know he and the Mods actively encourage the donation scheme and people fall for it. Absolutely nothing wrong with asking for some help when a site gets as big as COYS but when you have enough money to keep the site running for a couple of years maybe you should stop asking.

As a side note I got banned for pointing this out to people when I discovered it.

ROFL. How did you discover this?

spooky said:
I've asked this before, but is 'Spurs' the most fragmented of online communities?

It's weird how many different sites there are. We do seem to be the most actively supported team online.

For instance Vital Spurs is just part of the Vital network, every team in the league have their own Vital site, but there are only two on the entire network where you can actually have a conversation with somebody, Vital Spurs is one and the other is Vital Millwall...which doesn't strictly count for obvious reasons.

spooky said:
I've asked this before, but is 'Spurs' the most fragmented of online communities?

It's tempting to think so. Although having said that I think fragmentation is fairly common. An example I know of is Crystal Palace. They have two main forums which are really busy, don't know if they've got many other smaller ones as I guess the fanbase doesn't demand it. But I know there's a lot of disdain between the two forums, and a lot of bitching among each other generally.

I imagine the bigger clubs, having lots of forums dedicated to them, have lots of disputes between fans. You get different kinds of posters on different forums for the same clubs, aside from chelsea and Woolwich of course. Their forums are all populated by cunts, pure and simple.

spooky said:
There is growing fragmentation to the point of opposition amongst the rival goon sites, with the 'pro-arsene cunts' occupying one space and the 'anti-arsene pro-Woolwich cunts' on the other.

Both with big followings (10K plus).

Am in the middle of trying to convince the 'anti-arsene' bunch that direct action (boycotting, protests, demonstrations, half time walk outs - not that you'd notice of course, etc) is the only way to get their point across.

Even assisting them to try and exercise their Article 11 EU rights to freedom of speech, to unfurl an 'In Arsene we rust' banner next to the 'usual one'. They're a bit too pathetic to really push that one, not surprising really though.

Flav said:
S.L.R said:
Finding this information about COYS pretty amusing (not whatever they said to you Ron).

Wish I'd bothered trying to get in now (ooh, how prestigious the forum must be). I would have enjoyed telling the mods to fuck off in a variety of ways.

Believe it or not, the website code changes "fucking" to "naffing" and "cunt" to "cad".

They are inordinately proud of this, the fucking cunts.

AberdeenYid said:
Flav said:
S.L.R said:

Believe it or not, the website code changes "fucking" to "naffing" and "cunt" to "cad".

They are inordinately proud of this, the naffing cads.
:whistle: (sorry AY, it's Friday and I'm trying to avoid doing any more work for a little bit longer)

AberdeenYid said:
Flav said:
S.L.R said:

They are inordinately proud of this, the fucking cunts.

Really?? You guys are making me want to go there, just to have a little bit of fun with the mods.

I've had my fill of COYS bullcrap. I used to be a member once upon a time, altho I rarely posted much. One day tho I suddenly found that my username had been blocked for no reason. I sent a slightly bemused email to the mods and I got the most abrupt, arrogant, flippant reply imaginable.

They said they had no record of my membership and effectively stuck 2 fingers up at me. I'm not particularly sensitive generally, but their response was pretty insulting. It turned out that the reason they couldn't find my account was my mistake as I had forgotten I had registered with an email account I rarely use (mainly to jump thru hoops for their ridiculous registration system) and I had sent the Mod the wrong email, my bad.

However, that only gave them the excuse to hurl abuse at me and make out I was entirely at fault, when the initial error was still down to them. They never apologised, never admitted any mistake and I never returned. W@nkers. They don't know what they're missing.

I know I screwed up with the email, but instead of responding with a "F.U." & assuming I was just some fruitcake (the email Initially provided may've been wrong but the username wasn't), a little bit of common sense, politeness and understanding on their part would not go amiss.

Big up THTV & TFC. COYS could learn a lot from Riv & Case

tricky said:
spooky said:
Am in the middle of trying to convince the 'anti-arsene' bunch that direct action (boycotting, protests, demonstrations, half time walk outs - not that you'd notice of course, etc) is the only way to get their point across.

Even assisting them to try and exercise their Article 11 EU rights to freedom of speech, to unfurl an 'In Arsene we rust' banner next to the 'usual one'. They're a bit too pathetic to really push that one, not surprising really though.

Tricky that is quality stuff mate.

AberdeenYid said:
Tricky, you complete fucking clownshoe.

I'll come down there and do stuff to you. Painful stuff.
Promises, promises.

btw, you are welcome any time, but I should warn you, I live on the south coast these days, so you have to bring your own factor 50.

tricky said:
AberdeenYid said:
Tricky, you complete fucking clownshoe.

I'll come down there and do stuff to you. Painful stuff.
Promises, promises.

btw, you are welcome any time, but I should warn you, I live on the south coast these days, so you have to bring your own factor 50.
Flying to Southampton tomorrow for a few days. Have packed my boiler suit and welders helmet. Don't want to lose my blue hue.

COYS is so up it's own arse in terms of self-importance it's not true... I'm proud to have been banned from there for a while now... and I've made no attempt to 'get back in'... besides, I'd need 3 fucking votes from Freemasons and Klan members to even have a chance of an 'interview' to review my appeal... maybe then their self-appointed judge and jury would deem me worthy enough to consider my case... but in the meantime the season will be over, and my recent point about Balotelli being a cheating dirty mental retard would have fallen on deaf ears by mid-June!

good evening all, my first post on the forum, been lurking for a while & i do know some of the posters on here & have had a run in or 2 with a couple..seems quite apt the my first post is about other forums & imho there are some shite ones!!.
think all the bigger sites are much of the same really.
got banned from coys when adebayor was still a goon for what imho was the pettiest of things!.. my crime was on a thread about the atmosphere at the nld earlier that day & posted that the loudest song that day was the song sung about adebayors parentage!! (how pc are we on here!).got banned by a bloke who wasn't at the game & wasn't even in the country i later found out!

done the rounds on some other sites & really looking for somewhere that will agree & disagree with me!.. hope this is the place
cheers.

Back
Top Bottom