Worst THFC site

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

AberdeenYid

I'm very rarely proud of myself
Louis XVI said:
Spurs Community. I haven't seen such a revolting collection of slimy cunts and slippery arseholes since I last cut open a sausage.

Special mention for SS57. I cunt of unimaginable proportions.
Tremendous sausage comment. Rep time.

Register to remove

Hell no, you should take a look at the websites for Football League clubs. All seemingly contractually obligated to the same dogshit template.

I posted on Spurs Community for a while. There are some massive 'preacher' style posters there, but some are OK.

I have mixed feelings about COYS. On one hand there are some really good posters there, on the other hand, the Mods are so over bearing it's unreal.

I won't go into too much detail about what they did to me after having been banned, but they undoubtedly crossed the line of reasonable behaviour.

Let me put it like this - several of the people I've spoken to about it have suggested I take legal advice as to how to react. Frankly I can't be bothered, life's too short, but I still cannot believe what they did.

Register to remove

Register to remove

Top Bottom