Worst Spurs players ever

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Paul Miller -

sorry mr Miller - but I spent ten yrs and you would fuck shit up on the most consistent basis that I have ever seen - beyond any mathetamjical equation

i remember a time up at the top - we had the norwich top - and they agreed - sorry man - paul miller - maytbea good guy - but the most horrible player i

I've been thinking recently how poor a signing Sissoko has been. I like to give new signings a chance, so I'm trying to better understand Sissoko in the context of our shittest ever signings.

Perversely, thinking back to The Gomes Days made me feel a bit better about Sissoko.

There have been so many, but one stands out above all others. Ramon Vega. He was worth at least one goal a game to the opposition

There have been so many, but one stands out above all others. Ramon Vega. He was worth at least one goal a game to the opposition
got himself sent off at Barnsley in a 12 pointer. If we'd lost that one, we'd have probably been relegated. We got a draw, presumably because 10 without Ramon was better than 11 with him.

Think he might have a box at Spurs now. Certainly saw him in one last season at the Man Utd game where he was celebrating the win and waving to all the Spurs fans . He is a multi millionaire now so must have done something right even if it wasn't on the football pitch.

Ronnie Rosenthal apart from that glorious night at Southampton when he scored an amazing hat trick - cup game I think. Always came across as very likeable and could not be accused of not trying. Just that his feet and legs could not keep up with his body and he spent most of his time tripping himself up.

Ronnie Rosenthal apart from that glorious night at Southampton when he scored an amazing hat trick - cup game I think. Always came across as very likeable and could not be accused of not trying. Just that his feet and legs could not keep up with his body and he spent most of his time tripping himself up.

I saw him in a friendly at Brentford one season where he fell over the ball with no one near him

Pissed myself
:akabusi:

He was a comedy legend. I couldn't hate him if I tried.

Gomes is still right up there in the Spurs Hall of Shame

17 pages into this thread and no mention of that useless piece of shit Didier Zokora?

He couldn't tackle, he couldn't shoot, he couldn't pass and he couldn't win a header. He was fucking useless and the most unskilled footballer I've ever seen in a Spurs shirt. All he did was run around the pitch and occasionally run into opposition players, fouling them in the process.

It's almost certainly already been said, but Paulinho was a shower of shit in so many different ways.

He was a fucking awful footballer to start with, which is fine, you know, there are plenty of shit footballers out there. But he was a mentally weak, bottling cunt as well which made it a lot worse. Players like Ryan Mason, for example, while not the most talented, made up for it with work rate, intensity, passion and desire, which is really admirable. The same couldn't be said for Paulinho.

An utterly detestable player.

Back
Top Bottom