Worst Spurs players ever

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

While he is a cunt he doesn't fit the criteria. Didn't Pedro Mendes play well for Portsmouth but atrociously for us?
He wasn't great but there's been many worse, at least in my time. Off the top of my head, Tramezzani, Postiga, Gilberto, Dozzell, Nethercott, Austin, Raziak (he was fucking terrible)...Spurs players seemed to improve around the time of Martin Jol, and since then largely kept improving.

Plus Mendes scored 'that' goal, the one that wasn't given. For that alone he deserves respect.

He wasn't great but there's been many worse, at least in my time. Off the top of my head, Tramezzani, Postiga, Gilberto, Dozzell, Nethercott, Austin, Raziak (he was fucking terrible)...Spurs players seemed to improve around the time of Martin Jol, and since then largely kept improving.

Plus Mendes scored 'that' goal, the one that wasn't given. For that alone he deserves respect.

My bad, I thought they had to be good elsewhere.

Haven't we had this thread before?

But if we did I voted for Nicola Berti and haven't changed my mind

:memeokay:

Bit harsh on N'jie, he hardly had a chance in his first season.

Kane had shite seasons, so sometimes a bit more patience is called for

WHen he played though he was really shit and I don't expect him to come back from loan. As with all players on our books I hope I am proved wrong but he really seems well short of the standard we are accustomed to now.

Sorry, this was apparently already a thread previously, but still find it interesting to see what people think.

On my shortlist, I had Rocha, Ghaly, and Bentley. I don't know if Bentley was truly the worst that I had seen, but he went from being such an exciting player with so much promise to such utter disappointment that it was shocking. He quickly became one of those groan-inducing players as soon as you saw him in the lineup.

Ahhh in fact I have one, Ben Thatcher. He was fucking terrible. He was the big signing that summer, barely played consistent as he was always injured or suspended but completely useless at football. Dreadful player

Back
Top Bottom