Woolwich v Tottenham Hotspur - September 1st 2019 16-30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dreading this game, last few seasons we shit the bed at there place, still it’s a derby and form goes out the window, i just want to see the team leave it all on the pitch and play with some passion! Something ain’t right with us at the minute but if we can’t get fired up to play these nomadic cunts then what is the point?

No idea what to expect from our line up either. Will Ndombele be fit? Dele wasn't even on the bench today so how fit is he really going to be next week? KWP seems to have picked up a hamstring injury, who starts at right back!?

Maybe Toby should start as RB he played there for Belgium regularly.

I still cannot believe people are putting Rose in their teams.

Totally agree, sadly he's gone

fullbacks is now the weakest area in our team, it makes it easier for teams to play deep when they know there are no dangerous crosses coming in, that's one of the things that makes Liverpool so dangerous they pepper the box with quality crosses from Arnold and Robinson.
Can't believe we didn't buy full backs

EDIT : Totally forgot we bought Sessegnon, but looks like Poch doesn't rate him as he hasn't even got a look in yet, unless he's injured?

Last edited:
Totally agree, sadly he's gone

fullbacks is now the weakest area in our team, it makes it easier for teams to play deep when they know there are no dangerous crosses coming in, that's one of the things that makes Liverpool so dangerous they pepper the box with quality crosses from Arnold and Robinson.
Can't believe we didn't buy full backs

EDIT : Totally forgot we bought Sessegnon, but looks like Poch doesn't rate him as he hasn't even got a look in yet, unless he's injured?

He is injured. Back in September apparently.

I've decided to watch the game in church on my android tablet with the sound muted. That way any prayers I may need to make will be answered more quickly I hope. :thumbup: God help us on yesterday's showing.

They say form means nothing for this game, well that’s fucking perfect as on current form we couldn’t beat a fucking egg! I know we are only 3 games on but I honestly think this game will define our season!

After what I saw yesterday it's hard to feel confident about this in any way. Then again, it's about fucking time we turned up at their gaff and won away. Really could do without losing this, especially with the poxy two-week international break

4-3-3
Lloris
Aurier toby jan rose
Skipp
Winks Ndombele
Lo celso Kane Son

Rose hasn't started the season well, but I love him in these types of games, he will be fired up and he hates the scum. A midfield 3 is an absolute must for me, we have a proper player in Skipp, play him.

Woolwich are going to be confident after watching us yesterday.. too confident? Maybe.

We have played them as favourites in the past few games and they’ve expected us to win but that made them up their game, hopefully we do the same this time round as it seems no one is expecting us to win, them included.

Might be better we go into this game as underdogs?

Back
Top Bottom