Woolwich v Tottenham Hotspur - September 1st 2019 16-30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think you'll find Mr Osborne said exactly the opposite my friend :thumbup:

"Don't Look Back in Anger" is a song by the English rock band Oasis
Look Back in Anger
, play in three acts by John Osborne
I must have misread. My mistake. I don't care for Oasis hence my blunder. Oops! There goes my credibility such as it was.

I’ve got no reason in my life to wear a Charlton Athletic shirt. I had a trial for Millwall in 1984 but wasn’t good enough - no Charlton didn’t come knocking so never owned their shirt!
You should have tried Orient instead. I had a mate who played for them many years back. Bobby Fisher? He was the nephew of Mark Lazarus if your memory stretches that far. The only Jewish player I can bring to mind.

You should have tried Orient instead. I had a mate who played for them many years back. Bobby Fisher? He was the nephew of Mark Lazarus if your memory stretches that far. The only Jewish player I can bring to mind.

It’s not something you choose - they choose you.

I’m sure lots of Jewish players have gone through the professional football machine: that said what’s Jewish got to do with anything. Football is football not religion -that is unless you are a brain- dead out of Glasgow Scotland . Jewish, Muslim, Christian I don’t give a monkeys pair of bollocks as its all pony in football terms!

As long as there are no chairs around you will be fine. Modern firms just like throwing chairs and like to jump up and down on the spot , like an enraged chimp. None have the ability to move forward
[/QUOTE

I’m sure lots of Jewish players have gone through the professional football machine: that said what’s Jewish got to do with anything. Football is football not religion -that is unless you are a brain- dead out of Glasgow Scotland . Jewish, Muslim, Christian I don’t give a monkeys pair of bollocks as its all pony in football terms!
Are you ok? It was just an innocent remark but you've gone off like a firework.

Innocent remark taken the wrong way.

I hear that but I get a lot of accusations re me being anti Jewish on here - which I’m not . So if the J word is used I get defensive.

Back
Top Bottom