Woolwich v Tottenham Hotspur 2/12/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

-------------------Lloris------------------
--Aurier---Toby---Jan---Rose--
------------Dier-----Winks-----------
--Eriksen------Son----Lamela/Lucas
-------------------Kane---------------

tumblr_mtyzcmcnx71qgwt1uo1_400.gif

We’re off to the Emirates...

Lloris
Aurier - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Davies
Sissoko - Dier - Dele
Eriksen - Kane - Son

See no reason why this team shouldn't start. Harsh on Foyth? Maybe. But this is our best defensive partnership. Aurier and Davies stay in. The same 3 in midfield and 3 in attack that nullified and obliterated Chelsea.

------------------Lloris----------------
------Toby-----Foyth-----Jan------
Aurier-------------------------Davies
------Sissoko-Eriksen-Winks------
-------------Son------Kane-------------

Annihilation.

Has to start same xi as vs the chavvy cunts. We always struggle at their place, but I'm still inspired by Kaboul's header to win it 3-2 from VdV's FK. On the back of 2 big wins, I'm feeling confident.

If we go at them like we did Chelsea, they'll shit themselves and let's be honest their defence is laughable. 3-1, Son, Alli, Kane on the scoresheet. Not sure who I hate more. The Woolwich players or their fans. Either way, I can't wait to see the reborn Sissoko stride past Ozil and then fuck his missus.

Their manager looks like a shit second-hand car salesman. The kind of bloke who'd pay you to fuck his wife.

If we don't make silly mistakes and show fight we can win even in 3rd gear. We are better in every area.

More worried about dodgy decisions than being outplayed.

After 2 good results we must not get complacent though, let's treat it exactly like we did the chavs.

My Scum pals are furious. They're adamant he's a yid.

Woolwich haven't lost a game since 2015 that Dean has reffed and in the last 3 NLD's he's reffed, Woolwich have won. Including last season where he gave them a free kick for Davinson Sanchez getting the ball.

He's 100% not a yid and because of the media about him favouring us, he now tends to simply not favour us and it's obvious.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom