Woolwich v Tottenham Hotspur 2/12/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Must

DestroY!!!

Since losing to Chelsea and City they've beaten:
Watford
Brentford
Everton
Vorskla Poltava (twice)
Newcastle
Blackpool
Sporting Lisbon
Fulham
Qarabag
Bournemouth

And drawn with:
Wolves
Sporting
Liverpool
Palace

Sounds a lot better when you just say "18 games unbeaten", with no regard for the fact 85% of your opponents were utter dog shit

Good one John. Good one.

**pats John's head**
Thanks. I thought so too.

tenor.gif

As a player, I was always left with the impression he could be a lot better if he applied himself, never thought this fella is a model pro, the player that works hard to squeeze every bit of talent out of himself. I think the talent was there but he was the "normal" that makeup 80% of the pros in the PL. With genuine commitment, application and hardwork, he could have been in the top 20%.

I like him as a pundit, I preferred him when he first started off, but he's reigned it in somewhat in the past couple of years or so. He used to be quite analytical but has "dumbed down" and I feel this is due largely to fit in with the likes of Shearer. It was the same too with Danny Murphy, who first appeared in the Brazil World Cup with fantastic half-time analysis, spending time on what was working and what wasn't and putting his balls on the line by saying what he would do to fix it. He too has dumbed down. Infuriating.

Bottom line though he's Spurs and in a pundit world dominated by Woolwich, Utd and Liverpool I take that and perhaps that I like him more because of this.
Guido.. you sum my feelings up totally

As a player, I was always left with the impression he could be a lot better if he applied himself, never thought this fella is a model pro, the player that works hard to squeeze every bit of talent out of himself. I think the talent was there but he was the "normal" that makeup 80% of the pros in the PL. With genuine commitment, application and hardwork, he could have been in the top 20%.

I like him as a pundit, I preferred him when he first started off, but he's reigned it in somewhat in the past couple of years or so. He used to be quite analytical but has "dumbed down" and I feel this is due largely to fit in with the likes of Shearer. It was the same too with Danny Murphy, who first appeared in the Brazil World Cup with fantastic half-time analysis, spending time on what was working and what wasn't and putting his balls on the line by saying what he would do to fix it. He too has dumbed down. Infuriating.

Bottom line though he's Spurs and in a pundit world dominated by Woolwich, Utd and Liverpool I take that and perhaps that I like him more because of this.
Spot on

MOTD analysis these days is just Shearer saying

- they need to move the ball quicker
- they need bodies in the box
- they need the CF between the posts
- they need to fight/win second balls
- pashun

Repeat

Spot on

MOTD analysis these days is just Shearer saying

- they need to move the ball quicker
- they need bodies in the box
- they need the CF between the posts
- they need to fight/win second balls
- pashun

Repeat
Yeah, lets face it - what did he ever achieve, and what makes him think he might have an idea about top flight football.

you however
:):):)

Yeah, lets face it - what did he ever achieve, and what makes him think he might have an idea about top flight football.

you however
Don't be a cunt

1) argumentum ad verecundiam
2) are you suggesting that he provides deep or interesting analysis?
3) plenty of pundits can give their opinion without recycling the same generic shit every week

I am guessing as a son of a drunk.. the booze has kicked in

Time for bed .. Michael Cooper
given your record of drunken abusive rants, the whole idea that you would try to insinuate that any poster on here has a drinking problem is beyond funny.
You must be the dumbest person to ever post on here - despite numerous bans and the massive level of revulsion about your posting style and content - you still slink back in, trying to pass yourself off as someone else.
You must know that you are unwell, get help
But most of all, stay away from here.

given your record of drunken abusive rants, the whole idea that you would try to insinuate that any poster on here has a drinking problem is beyond funny.
You must be the dumbest person to ever post on here - despite numerous bans and the massive level of revulsion about your posting style and content - you still slink back in, trying to pass yourself off as someone else.
You must know that you are unwell, get help
But most of all, stay away from here.
I've only been on here a week.. after lurking for years

And after that time.. I can totally ascertain... Im not the dumbest person.. to post on here

Angry elf .. calm down:pochserious:

Hate playing this lot, any luck going usually goes their way. Just don't want our players to take a while to get going or resting on their laurels after two great results. Hopefully last year's result will be fresh in the memory and we give them the hiding that we should have given the chavs.

Back
Top Bottom