Woolwich v Tottenham Hotspur 2/12/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just wanted to say fuck Woolwich and all the cunts that support them. Can't wait for Sunday even though it may be a sketchy one after the boxing. Come on you spurs.

As expected a very second string Woolwich team tonight. Only Holding will probably start against us at the weekend.
Woolwich fans on twitter seem to think holding starting tonight means Mustafi will start on Sunday. And they aren’t happy about it :crouch:
https://www.football.london/Woolwich-fc/news/Woolwich-latest-news-vorskla-tottenham-15484782

Work prediction league guy sent me an email

“Did you mean to put 0-9 in the Woolwich v spurs game or was it a finger slip”

Me “ oh yeah sorry it was a finger slip.... it should have been 0-99”

Fuck ‘em up!

I feel so weird about this. I'm always sighing at people confident when we have important games, I even get nervous against Spam, but I just think they're proper shit and that us having such talented players ON FORM will be way too much.

I feel almost like a glory hunter the way we have superstars fucking teams up. Our attack would have any neutral wanking.

Hope you're touching wood when you're posting this......
Mrs Perryman..........

35947e344f9bb0312914ca6144f3a447--coronation-street-blog-kenneth-williams.jpg

please
behave yourself!

I am happy to say that I don't have one person, that I would call a friend, who supports the goons, in my life. Friends are people that have things in common with you, and you would seek the company of- or welcome into your home.
Nope, not one.
To my shame, my father claimed to be one.
:(
The only gooners I have to be civil to, tend to be forced on me.....sister's fella, IT guy at work, one of my friend's husband.
PS - my dad was Chelsea, but he passed away before the Russian take over. Not sure he would approve of developments, TBH.

Glad this is away. If we were at home they'd bus park, and to protect their unbeaten run they'd do it with no shame.

At least they will need to appear to attack at home.

Back
Top Bottom