Woolwich v Tottenham Hotspur 2/12/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hoping we can pick up three points against this relegation fodder. Banana skin fixture as we go for the title. Literally only watching to see some geez Sissoko play.

I was just thinking, would any Woolwich players actually get into a combined 11 of the two sides?

The only ones I could name who would maybe come close are Aubameyang and Torreira. I think the starting 11 would still be all Spurs.

I was just thinking, would any Woolwich players actually get into a combined 11 of the two sides?

The only ones I could name who would maybe come close are Aubameyang and Torreira. I think the starting 11 would still be all Spurs.

Probably Abamayang he can play anywhere across the front line, Torreira would be fighting Winks. although Lacazette is an effective goal scorer.

They ain’t bad but if we are on our game we should win.

Praying Sissoko scores the winner, absolute scenes.

Last night I thought about this.

If you could have any one current Spurs player to score the goal that wins us the league or cup, who would it be?

I was between -

Kane - for obvious reasons. He deserves to be the one to have that title.

Winks - He bleeds Spurs.

Sissoko - Probably only because of recent form.

Vertonghen - Super Jan.

If you could have any one current Spurs player to score the goal that wins us the league or cup, who would it be?

I was between -

Winks - He bleeds Spurs.

Vertonghen - Super Jan.

Lamela for me. He's been through hell and he's that one big memorable goal away from being a true hero.

I'd LOVE for him to net the winner at the weekend. Off the bench and set up by Sissoko.

Lacazette is their best player and Im glad they have another manager who doesnt build their team from the front around him

Other than that, shite. Emery is whats got them going.

They could have Messi and I'd still think he is an absolute clogger.
All I know is I am more worried about ref clangers and their incredible spawny abilities than them giving us a football lesson.

They are decent, on their day, so we have to have a good mindset from the start, but I will be surprised if we don't end up winning.
Will be closer than the chav game though as they usually elevate themselves for this.

Out of our recent 3 games, Chavs, Inter, this is the toughest imo.

I'd go with

Lloris

Aurier
Toby
Jan
Davies

Dier
Sissoko

Son
Dele
Eriksen

Kane

Toby and Davies have played every game for a while now. Hopefully Rose and Sanchez get match fit asap for these upcoming games. 1-2. COYS!

I was between -

Winks - He bleeds Spurs.

Vertonghen - Super Jan.

At the weekend - Bamidele "Chief Piss Boiler" Alli

Complete with ear cup / VDV shhh celebration in front of their fans.

They basically sent the youth team to compete in the Europa tonight.

Are there any punishments for not sending your strongest squad to a European competition? Like how it works here if say we were to send our u21s to face Millwall in the FA cup?

It does. Because it leads to me telling them they are a franchise not a football club. Nomads like MK Dons.

They don't like that.

Soon followed by "yea trophies yea yea, one league cup, Kane played for Woolwich when 4 yea yea Ozil is amazing fuck you"
You're more persistent than I am
I just don't engage with them

mind you it was funny catching 2 of them at work talking about the comprehensive going over they were expecting to get at the weekend. They looked like they were caught with their hands in the biscuit tin

Back
Top Bottom