Woolwich v Tottenham Hotspur 2/12/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ve had a good run of late. Wham, PSV, Palace, Chelscum and tonight Inter. Just found out both my brothers have tickets as well now. We’ll win lads. Up the spurs

My Scum pals are furious. They're adamant he's a yid.
I am happy to say that I don't have one person, that I would call a friend, who supports the goons, in my life. Friends are people that have things in common with you, and you would seek the company of- or welcome into your home.
Nope, not one.
To my shame, my father claimed to be one.
:(

I am happy to say that I don't have one person, that I would call a friend, who supports the goons, in my life. Friends are people that have things in common with you, and you would seek the company of- or welcome into your home.
Nope, not one.
To my shame, my father claimed to be one.
:(
I like to wind them up by saying in 1913 they'd be Spurs fans.

A real gooner will be found out on that day.

s-l300.jpg

Heard they only took kids and their game might be cancelled all together - even better - waste of a trip for a pointless game
only downside to that as you said is that they only sent the B-C team. Would have been better if a bunch of first teamers flew to Ukraine and back for nothing

Would love a ticket for this! Never been to an away NLD before!

I’ve got such a good feeling about this fixture which is unusual! Our recent form has been solid and they are very flaky at the back.

I’m gonna be bold and go 3-1... in sissoko we trust.

- Lloris -
- Aurier - Toby - Jan - Rose -
- Dier - Sissoko
- Son - Dele - Eriksen -
- Kane -​

Sissoko to dominate Xhaka and Torreria like he did the Chelsea and Inter midfield.

Back
Top Bottom