You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts - Sign up here

Match Woolwich v Tottenham Hotspur 2/12/18

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by Eli, 28 Nov 2018.

1. Guido

You're judging him which is the issue, seeing as you don't know him, weren't there, don't know anyone that was, you have no information other than what is pre-set in your head.

Worse still you still hold this view following it being investigated by people who have spent time and deliberation over the matter. But no, your predigest is your compass, your predigest guides you.

• Agree x 4
  2. Neumanator

You're a long time dead

• Funny x 4
    • Like x 1
  3. MVP

MVP

You've judged him too, you've judged him that he was innocent. I've got no problem with you judging him.

Do you always agree with a jury, judge, police decision etc? I dont.

4. MVP

MVP

• Funny x 1
  5. Guido

Let's get this absolutely fucking crystal clear, I made no such judgement of him. All my posts on the matter attest to this, in fact how the fuck can you even say this? My posts state that he could be guilty as fuck or he might not, this has been my (and others) entire stance. I can't judge him, I wasn't there, I don't know the facts, all I have to go on is a photograph.

Can the hole you dig get any bigger?

• Like x 1
  6. MVP

MVP

You said it wasn't a racist act, so you made a judgement that he was innocent of any racial wrong doing.

7. Guido

You've used a post of mine that FOLLOWED the investigation by the police. The police who were satisfied that it wasn't a racist act!!! Therefore we can all take it that it wasn't a racist act, except you, that is. The know it all mindreader that wasn't there and saw a picture on the internet and who carries a prejudice that enables you to reach judgments without any facts. Fuck me mate you can't be this thick in real life?

Why don't you view what I wrote PRIOR to the results of the police investigating the incident? Go on, I dare you, take a little peek.

• Agree x 2
  8. MVP

MVP

Let me repeat what I said to you, seeing as you might have missed it.

Do you always agree with a jury, judge, police decision etc? I dont.

9. Guido

Well yeah, on the whole, I do. That's what they are there for, I trust the process. I fundamentally agree with the principle that anyone is innocent until proven guilty. I certainly don't disagree with a case if I know absolutely nothing about the facts being reviewed, I mean to do that would make me a fool?

The only time I would disagree or contest anything is if I knew 100% that the decision was wrong. The only way I would know this would be if I was party to the event that was being investigated, so probably that would mean that it was me being accused or found guilty of something that I know I didn't do.

How fucking hard is it to grasp this?

• Like x 2
  10. mouse

MVP more like SJW

[​IMG]

• Funny x 4
  11. MVP

MVP

OK as I already said I don’t always agree with the decisions there are plenty of instances where they get it wrong such as the case of Stephen Lawrence.
    There is no investigation that can definitely prove that the guy didn't have a racist thought as he threw that banana skin. I'm comfortable with my thoughts on this matter. You think differently and that's fine.

12. mouse

So you're saying the "banana skin one" was cleared due to institutional racism in the Met?

This rabbit hole keeps getting deeper and deeper.

[​IMG]

• Agree x 3
    • Funny x 1
  13. Guido

A reminder that Dobson and Norris were eventually found guilty of Lawrence's murder.

• Like x 1
  14. MVP

MVP

Yes but the parents are still continuing their fight for justice. Hopefully they will get it.

• Agree x 2
  15. MVP

MVP

No.

16. Bazali

I went to the border crossing in Ledra Street and was a bit underwhelmed
    The Greek salad was excellent though!!

• Funny x 1
  17. Spursdem

As someone who was well invested in this debate.

Let's draw a line under it now.

The scum are behind us both literally and metaphorically.

• Agree x 4
  18. palmers_green_yid

1. I regard other Spurs fans (hardcore fans, not jcl's) as extended family. I won't apologise for that.
    2. In fact, and having said that, in this instance, I would actually apply the same logic if it wasn't a Spurs fan or was unrelated to football. I would assume someone is innocent rather than condemning them.

• Like x 1
  19. Five

Supporter

Real good tactical analysis.

• Like x 1
  20. sammyspurs

Anyone notice or know the lads with the Ajax flag.....just saw it when watching our fans celebrating the penalty

Draft saved Draft deleted
If you see people ruining threads with off-topic discussion, arguing or personal abuse, use the 'Foul' link at the bottom of their post to vote for them to be sent off. More info