Woolwich (H) - The Gallas Derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's not about the match thread, it's about the rep that'll be dished out if when we win.
Balls will it, it's on page 1 and I never look back if it gets past 3 pages.

It's all about the three points. I don't care who, I don't care how.

We have to be ahead of them with 4 to go, and with some harder fixtures than this coming up, points matter.

Shattering their fragile confidence we can leave to the Germans (albeit a nudge in the right direction wouldn't go amiss).

Points matter.

They are cunts.

End of.

oh and Vert at LB was all about countering fat sam and his 'anti football', and in the main it worked.

Most of the woolwich team are midgets so BAE will be reinstated.

oh and Vert at LB was all about countering fat sam and his 'anti football', and in the main it worked.

Most of the woolwich team are midgets so BAE will be reinstated.

I think I heard AVB saying he picked last nights back 4 as they did so well against the spammers last time. So I think that BAE will probably come in and Vertonghen will be taking Caulker's spot.

Lets put them to the sword.

Bale with 2 or 3 goals. Walcott with a lot of whining and falling down.

We owe them big after last seasons 2-5 and this seasons 1-5.

I wanna smash them like cheap dishes.

Edited - Case.

We're going to smash these South London rejects! 2-1 Spurs win.

Preferred Line Up

Lloris
Walker Caulker Vertonghen Assou-Ekotto
Carroll Dembele
Lennon Holtby Bale
JD (if he's fit)

I'd start Carroll over Parker myself, he's really been off it in the last few games and we can't have that in a game of this importance.
I think Lennon will really shine this game, Bale will be getting double/triple marked and will allow Lennon that extra bit of space.

I'd say this is Big Billy G kinda game. Dawson is maybe a bit vulnerable to the cleverer sort of player, and I think Gallas would work well for this one.

Best bets for this? Was going to go for Holtby anytime and Siggy last goal scorer. The lineup might bend me over though.
I'd go for:
HT/Tottenham £3
Any time GS Bale £10
Tottenham to win £5

Also Ladbrokes usually do good odds on FGS
33/1 on CBs
15/1 on Wing Backs.
£1 on each, if one score the pay-out covers all the other bets.

Also Tottenham & Draw 1.35 odds.

Back
Top Bottom