Woolwich (H) - The Gallas Derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watched the game with an Woolwich supporting colleague last Sunday, for the first quarter of an hour we argued who the better left back was, BAE or Nacho Monreal, granted most of my argument comprised of, 'his name is a crisp.' When the first goal went in I decided to chant 'His name is a crisp' as a form of 'dissin':lennon: Which was definately the reason for the second goal, God allowed it :ledley:
Was the longest second half of football i've seen for some time though, but it was worth it in the end. Piers Morgan crisp form wankers.

Monreal is far from settled so it seems unfair to judge. Vermaelen certainly did him no favours against us. The game prior a friend of mine was singing his praises, so maybe he will come good.

Obviously I hope he doesnt! :avblol:

This time a well known mongy gooner embarrasses himself. They do themselves no favours.

"They went on to win it didn't they?
-- Yeah --
Oh, don't you forget though, they were losing to Napoli 3-1! Didn't they?
Sacked their manager, came back, and won the Champion's League.
We can do that!
Bitch please, it's highly unlikely, but we don't give a damn!"

Comedy. Fucking. Gold.

Neville was going on about how Monreal got screwed by Vermaelen's unpredictable positioning all game, though that could just be his fullback bias showing.

Back
Top Bottom