Woolwich away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woke up this morning (de-daaa, de daaa, got out of my bed, looked in the mirror...) convinced that we hadn't played the NLD yet, and I was sure we'd be losing our unbeaten record...
The fact it feels like a Saturday today for some reason doesn't help!
Don't do meth, mate

Woke up this morning (de-daaa, de daaa, got out of my bed, looked in the mirror...) convinced that we hadn't played the NLD yet, and I was sure we'd be losing our unbeaten record...
The fact it feels like a Saturday today for some reason doesn't help!

I feel the need to tell you, you possibly have Alzheimers but in your state, your probably believe it to be a new signing from Germany and then annoy everyone asking, where is he, why isn't he playing??

I feel the need to tell you, you possibly have Alzheimers but in your state, your probably believe it to be a new signing from Germany and then annoy everyone asking, where is he, why isn't he playing??
:levylol::levystare:
:pochlol::pochserious2:
:walker-scream::walker:
:vert::vertna:
:sonlol::sonhmm:
:llorishowudoin::llorisunsure:
:eriksenlol::eriksenserious:
:dembelewtf::dembele:
:kanewtf::kanewtf:

watched this at the supporters club in Valletta (just like last year, and spookily enough, same result). Think we just about did enough to win but sadly, missed out again because of our lack of fire power. Ah well, bring on the spammers

Back
Top Bottom