Win at the Bernabeau or the Emirates

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Doom Funk

Mega-Tingz , The Piedmont , Touch Grass, ok
Light hearted question here

Just had a friendly disagreement with my Dad over the following hypothetical question , so thought i would see the opinion on here
If someone said to you that Spurs could win at the bernabeau or win at the emirates this season but not both , which would you pick?
I say emirates and would hope the majority agrees , there is no better feeling for me than beating that lot, even when they are shit, and its about time we won at their dump
My dad says win at the bernabeau for the prestige and belief it would bring to the club
Thoughts ?
Other than TLDR gifs ofcourse ;)

Just had a friendly disagreement with my Dad over the following hypothetical question , so thought i would see the opinion on here
If someone said to you that Spurs could win at the bernabeau or win at the emirates this season but not both , which would you pick?
I say emirates and would hope the majority agrees , there is no better feeling for me than beating that lot, even when they are shit, and its about time we won at their dump
My dad says win at the bernabeau for the prestige and belief it would bring to the club
Thoughts ?
Of course win at the Emirates.

I'd be happy with a draw in Madrid and then smashing them at Wembley! :tobyarm:

Id pick Real, get the win, then go back on it and beat The Scum as well

Nicholson.gif

Real tbh. Make another special night to remember.

We've never won there have we?

We'll play scum many times and have many opportunities to beat them there.

Last edited:
Is this a win-lose only scenario? I'd rather win tomorrow and draw at the piggery but I would also wouldn't mind to win at the piggery and lose tomorrow if a draw is out of the question.

I rate losing to the scum as worst, but don't mind a draw to max the prestige of winning real away

Last edited:
Fuck the negativity, winning at both isnโ€™t out of the question. Letโ€™s set new records win at the Bernabeu and win at the deathstar!

Last edited:
Has to be beat real at the bernabau. That the sort of results that announces you as a serious European club.

Europe is in our DNA the emirates will always be there. Tomorrow is way more exciting then any comonal garden north London derby

Thoughts ?
Add a poll

Winning though at the bernabau is way more exciting than winning at the death star

Not for me Paddy.. beating them at the Emirates is such a wonderful feeling, that walk back to Finsbury Park is just bliss.

Not saying that a win at the Bernabeu wouldn't be good but we can't spend the next year taking the piss out of real fans..

Not for me Paddy.. beating them at the Emirates is such a wonderful feeling, that walk back to Finsbury Park is just bliss.

Not saying that a win at the Bernabeu wouldn't be good but we can't spend the next year taking the piss out of real fans..
A glory night Europe beats any Nld hands down I still sing taxi for maicon and live off the fumes of beating milan

Also Europe is what we have over the scum. Let us crack this result while the slave away in Serbia

Europe is everything to Tottenham. If I had choice between champions league or the league it'd be CL

Back
Top Bottom