Why I am here?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dad took me on a independant spurs supporters bus to see my first ever game at WHL. Think it was roughly 94/95 ish. There was singing and spurs vhs played all the way down, it was great!

We were home against Leeds, and I'm sure there was quite an edge to the atmosphere! I remember being both intimidated and exhilirated as I took my first steps into the stadium.

Dont remember huge amounts about the game except Brian Deane scored first and euther Anderton or David Howells equalised.

My dad told a linesman to get the fuck out of his way! :dembelelol:

Was knackered on the way back but the singing kept me awake and kept me going. Fell asleep as soon as I got home, but dreamt good things. One of the best days of my life.

Hooked ever since

Back
Top Bottom