Who's next?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who's next?

• Total voters
Manchester City
Liverpool
Chelsea
Real Madrid
Barcalona
Athletico
Munich
Juve
PSG

*this is in no order

Are all clearly above us, then you have teams like Dortmund, the Milan teams. On what basis tell me how do we fit in 6th?

Id say

City, Pool, Madrid, Barca, PSG, Munich are all much more attractive.

The others on a par. Yes Juve win trophies and yes Atletico are important. But I still think it depends on the manager. London, premier league and CL footy can persuade a manager to sign for us over them.

Id say

City, Pool, Madrid, Barca, PSG, Munich are all much more attractive.

The others on a par. Yes Juve win trophies and yes Atletico are important. But I still think it depends on the manager. London, premier league and CL footy can persuade a manager to sign for us over them.

I think we can get there but there is work to do, we have came on massively in the last 10 years or so.

I have now cast a vote, but don't feel good about it.
Still a Poch In gal, but now thinking unless by some minor miracle he turns things around in the games leading up to Christmas, then we will have to think about a possible successor sooner rather than later. And if I could choose my dream manager, would have to be Simone as first choice, then Allegri.
It saddens me that things have gone sour for Poch and this team, I really thought he was going to be only second to Bill Nick as our greatest manager. :(

I have now cast a vote, but don't feel good about it.
Still a Poch In gal, but now thinking unless by some minor miracle he turns things around in the games leading up to Christmas, then we will have to think about a possible successor sooner rather than later. And if I could choose my dream manager, would have to be Simone as first choice, then Allegri.
It saddens me that things have gone sour for Poch and this team, I really thought he was going to be only second to Bill Nick as our greatest manager. :(
Have to share your sentiments there, Mrs P.
Only to add it's such a shame he wasn't backed while crying out for it last summer.
A great opportunity passed by.
What might have been, eh' ?

The Premier League is either a huge magnet or a real turn off for the European managers. I'm sure many avoid it for the potential harm it could do to their reputations whilst others love the challenge it represents to their managerial capabilities.
I would love Tuchel to come here but it's highly unlikely. The one that intrigues me is Brendan Rodgers. His time at Liverpool was a massive learning curve and his recent appointments have allowed him to mature. I just think he would relish the opportunity to come to a club like ours and bring it back to life. I certainly think the players would be able to 'relate' to his style and methods.
I'd have Brendan in by Christmas ready for the January window and then he can bring Maddison with him as a New Year's gift.
purely personal opinion, please don't shout !but I don't want anyone who has been connected to the dippers

Back
Top Bottom