Who is your all time fave player?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

used to be Gazza but if VDV keeps his scoring up and stays another season or 2 and we win a trophy then he'll be my alltime fav

different fuckn class out there with his passing, movement, creativity and all round bad ass shit in the final third and he gets stuck in too

guy is fast becoming a legend for me, love his fucking emotion too winning or losing

Noe Pamarot, Ramon Vega, and Bobby Zamora are all topped by Sergei Rebrov and Helder Postiga....thank you Tottenham for the years of pain.

Seriously though, Stephen Carr, Keano, and Robbo are all up there for me....nowadays the only man for me is :bae:

TrickyCOYS said:
kushty said:
Stephen Carr's a cunt, stephen Carr....

I dont get this. I was quite young when he played, and just remember some screams from 35 yards out.
I remember him backing Judas for moving and moving to Newcastle because we weren't ambitious, that's a couple of reasons I can think of.

Thelonious Filth said:
TrickyCOYS said:
kushty said:
Stephen Carr's a cunt, stephen Carr....

I dont get this. I was quite young when he played, and just remember some screams from 35 yards out.
I remember him backing Judas for moving and moving to Newcastle because we weren't ambitious, that's a couple of reasons I can think of.

Ah the blissful ignorance of a 9 year old....hang on, Im thinking..

cunt.

I take back every nice thing I have ever said about that man.

Back
Top Bottom