Who do you want to get rid of?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who do you want to get rid of?

• Lloris

Votes: 52 36.1%
  • Vorm

Votes: 103 71.5%
  • Gazzaniga

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Aurier

Votes: 65 45.1%
  • Trippier

Votes: 92 63.9%
  • Walker-Peters

Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Davies

Votes: 23 16.0%
  • Rose

Votes: 17 11.8%
  • Sanchez

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Alderweireld

Votes: 15 10.4%
  • Vertonghen

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Foyth

• Dier

Votes: 29 20.1%
  • Wanyama

Votes: 101 70.1%
  • Sissoko

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • Winks

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Eriksen

Votes: 37 25.7%
  • Alli

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Son

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Lucas

• Lamela

Votes: 45 31.3%
  • Llorente

Votes: 79 54.9%
  • Janssen

Votes: 124 86.1%
  • Kane

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
Voted BFV with a heavy heart. Really wanted it to work for him with us (just like I did with Bobby Soldier) but his head is gone. We are stopping him getting a game somewhere else and making a reasonable go of his career. He is the most obvious. Anyone else bar Super Jan, The Harries, Dele,Sonny and Christian I am inclined to trust Poch. If he gets rid of any of them then I will lose my shit as the yoot say. However I’ll get over it.....COYS 4 ever

Can't believe Trips got so many votes. His form is not the best this season but i'm sure he will be back soon. Just think about his form during the world cup

Can't believe Trips got so many votes. His form is not the best this season but i'm sure he will be back soon. Just think about his form during the world cup

I'd much rather we kept Trippier and moved Aurier on now. The HG issues we had still exist and Trippier seems like a better professional. Aurier clearly has ability but I don't see anywhere near enough responsibility taken for the quality I think he has. Shame but if it's one of the other I'd say goodbye to Serge & use that nonHG space for other needed options

I'd much rather we kept Trippier and moved Aurier on now. The HG issues we had still exist and Trippier seems like a better professional. Aurier clearly has ability but I don't see anywhere near enough responsibility taken for the quality I think he has. Shame but if it's one of the other I'd say goodbye to Serge & use that nonHG space for other needed options
Exactly the reason I voted for him, HG issues.

Cue 10 pages of Guido and BC discussing the pros and cons of Tripps and Serge, complete with stats

You know...when I read back my post I was worried I had overreacted but your great comment made me realise I hadn't. A shitty thread and everyone who voted should be ashamed of their plastic selves.
Thanks for your mention SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur
But don't you think rose is a fucking fat poisonous treacherous snake? Thats real support.

I've not voted for anyone because there's no one in particular I think is causing us such a problem with their attitude or performance that they have to go, but our squad definitely needs a shake-up. It's been static for far too long now and we're just not as dynamic as we were in the earlier phase of this group being together. It's just not normal for a football squad to stay exactly the same for as long as this.

Pre season I'd have said Rose. But I think he's slowly working himself into the form of 2 years ago. Trippier I just don't trust in the big games defensively. Dier is a good utility player but wouldn't be sad if we sold him to bring in more quality in the midfield.

They'll all be here next year, with the exception of obvious exits like Eriksen, Toby, Vorm and Llorente. It'll be a repeat of last Summer with Grealish going to the last day again.

No one's gonna takes the likes of Wanyama, Lamela or Janssen of our hands when we're playing them more than their worth. We're stuck with them till their contracts run out.

Back
Top Bottom