Who do you want to get rid of?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who do you want to get rid of?

• Lloris

Votes: 52 36.1%
  • Vorm

Votes: 103 71.5%
  • Gazzaniga

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Aurier

Votes: 65 45.1%
  • Trippier

Votes: 92 63.9%
  • Walker-Peters

Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Davies

Votes: 23 16.0%
  • Rose

Votes: 17 11.8%
  • Sanchez

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Alderweireld

Votes: 15 10.4%
  • Vertonghen

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Foyth

• Dier

Votes: 29 20.1%
  • Wanyama

Votes: 101 70.1%
  • Sissoko

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • Winks

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Eriksen

Votes: 37 25.7%
  • Alli

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Son

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Lucas

• Lamela

Votes: 45 31.3%
  • Llorente

Votes: 79 54.9%
  • Janssen

Votes: 124 86.1%
  • Kane

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
It's Lamela's 6th season with us now isn't it? 128 Premier League games & only 14 goals scored. He averages just over 2 league goals season for us which simp,y isn't good enough for a £30m investment for an attacking player. I love his effort but for me it's time he goes. Free up that attacking space for a player who can impact matters more than his constantly niggly injured body can.

I expected so much more when we signed him, I'm amazed he's still there andnthe club didn't cut its losses. We need a player who pushes the current starters, not someone content to sit on the bench. Move him on and bring someone in that gives Dele food for thought or more of an impact than his clattering of the opposition seems to. I really like Erik but I like Spurs more and want only what's best for the club and that means using those foreign squad places wisely which for me Lamela doesn't.

The club needs to be ruthless if it wants to continue to develop. A real shame we never saw what he was capable of.

I am with you in all honesty. I have been a lamela Homer for seasons now and have hoped he would come good. Unfortunately he is injury prone and he had some tough circumstances.

That being said,I think his true game is in midfield. I don't think he was ever the inverted winger we thought we were getting. Maybe in Italy, but here, where the game is much faster and tighter, I think his skill set is perfect for a 433. Probably to late to make that career switch though.

I am with you in all honesty. I have been a lamela Homer for seasons now and have hoped he would come good. Unfortunately he is injury prone and he had some tough circumstances.

That being said,I think his true game is in midfield. I don't think he was ever the inverted winger we thought we were getting. Maybe in Italy, but here, where the game is much faster and tighter, I think his skill set is perfect for a 433. Probably to late to make that career switch though.

Assume we'd have tried it by now if it was ever likely.

Shame. I think he's better suited there than Dele for example.

I’m with Park Lane Mark Twain Park Lane Mark Twain on this, inverted right forward in the 433 is where I’d like to have seen him.

Poch lost the 433 page in his manual, so looks unlikely.

You couldn’t play him in midfield, he can’t tackle anyone without fouling them and he’s much too much of a flibity gibbit.

Shame, but definitely time to move on and refresh.

Fuck this cuntish melting anal polyp of a thread and the cunt who created it...Fuck off You absolute tiny dicked melt...support the club or fuck off you entitled fuck trumpet.
fuck trumpet?
do they come in both male and female varieties, or is it a musical instrument that lures your intended sexual partner into bed with you?

If its one of them, a friend of mine wants to know where you can buy them.

Two votes for Kane! Yes spot on let’s get rid of our biggest asset and our main goal threat can’t see how that would be an issue,not at all bring it on!

Two votes for Kane! Yes spot on let’s get rid of our biggest asset and our main goal threat can’t see how that would be an issue,not at all bring it on!

It's a 'hipsters' opinion which I have seen online but mostly from opposition fans and if those one most stated by Dippers.

Their reasoning us with the mo ey we get we can bring in 2/3 bug stars, strengthen the I really team and therefore not be so reliant on one man.

I swear I heard the sand sad about selling Bale. Yeah, that turned out well.

:harrysmile:

fuck trumpet?
do they come in both male and female varieties, or is it a musical instrument that lures your intended sexual partner into bed with you?

If its one of them, a friend of mine wants to know where you can buy them.

....Us mere mortals have to make do with Kenny G records. :avbnaa:

What a scummy, piece of shit thread this is.

Utterly symptomatic of the new-gen Champions League era fan this club has acquired since 2010. Those that have accounts on every single one of our rivals forums and half and half scarves in their bedrooms.

The only thing that can be achieved from starting a thread like this is mass pissing on our players from all these new-gen cunts that have no idea what Spurs truly is.

You want proof? Every single player (bar Vertonghen) has a vote to be gotten rid of.

Harry Winks, who has put his body on the line all year for the cause, even coming back injured, has 3 votes. A guy who is more Tottenham than any one of you prats.

Moussa Sissoko, who whilst he has his flaws, evident yesterday, has done the same as Winksy and put himself out for the cause has 22 votes. Covering for Dier, Wanyama etc. all year.

Lucas Moura, who has 10 goals in his first year with Spurs, has 10.

Juan Foyth, has fucking 7.

Kane has 2, Dele has 2, Son has 1.

What a poisonous fan base we have truly become. A fanbase of people who live in basements, who never see the light of day, let alone White Hart Lane, who think the idea of helping Spurs is to ditch half the squad.

A squad that is currently 3rd in the League and in the Champions League Quarter Finals.

I challenge every one of you internet cunts to meet with proper yids in the local pubs in Tottenham on Wednesday and spout this nonsense. Let's see how you get on in the real world, with proper supporters in the belly of the beast that is White Hart Lane talking about ditching Winks, Kane, Dele etc.

But you won't, you'll just respond to this post with negative bullshit. Because to you, the internet is Spurs. More important to you is moaning online about Spurs. Not turning up and supporting all those you want rid of after a dodgy patch. You know, being supporters.

I mean, if we at Spurs know anything, it's that squad upheaval is exactly the way to success.

37B6D08100000578-3764900-image-m-34_1472564315641.jpg

Ginolaflair Ginolaflair said it best. Entitled fucktrumpets.

Last edited:
What a scummy, piece of shit thread this is.

Utterly symptomatic of the new-gen Champions League era fan this club has acquired since 2010. Those that have accounts on every single one of our rivals forums and half and half scarves in their bedrooms.

The only thing that can be achieved from starting a thread like this is mass pissing on our players from all these new-gen cunts that have no idea what Spurs truly is.

You want proof? Every single player (bar Vertonghen) has a vote to be gotten rid off.

Harry Winks, who has put his body on the line all year for the cause, even coming back injured, has 3 votes. A guy who is more Tottenham than any one of you prats.

Moussa Sissoko, who whilst he has his flaws, evident yesterday, has done the same as Winksy and put himself out for the cause has 22 votes. Covering for Dier, Wanyama etc. all year.

Lucas Moura, who has 10 goals in his first year with Spurs, has 10.

Juan Foyth, has fucking 7.

Kane has 2, Dele has 2, Son has 1.

What a poisonous fan base we have truly become. A fanbase of people who live in basements, who never see the light of day, let alone White Hart Lane, who think the idea of helping Spurs is to ditch half the squad.

A squad that is currently 3rd in the League and in the Champions League Quarter Finals.

I challenge every one of you internet cunts to meet with proper yids in the local pubs in Tottenham on Wednesday and spout this nonsense. Let's see how you get on in the real world, with proper supporters in the belly of the beast that is White Hart Lane talking about ditching Winks, Kane, Dele etc.

But you won't, you'll just respond to this post with negative bullshit. Because to you, the internet is Spurs. More important to you is moaning online about Spurs. Not turning up and supporting all those you want rid of after a dodgy patch. You know, being supporters.

I mean, if we at Spurs know anything, it's that squad upheaval is exactly the way to success.

37B6D08100000578-3764900-image-m-34_1472564315641.jpg

Ginolaflair Ginolaflair said it best. Entitled fucktrumpets.
That kit is a thing of beauty ain’t it.....;)

Back
Top Bottom