Who do you want to get rid of?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who do you want to get rid of?

• Lloris

Votes: 52 36.1%
  • Vorm

Votes: 103 71.5%
  • Gazzaniga

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Aurier

Votes: 65 45.1%
  • Trippier

Votes: 92 63.9%
  • Walker-Peters

Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Davies

Votes: 23 16.0%
  • Rose

Votes: 17 11.8%
  • Sanchez

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Alderweireld

Votes: 15 10.4%
  • Vertonghen

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Foyth

• Dier

Votes: 29 20.1%
  • Wanyama

Votes: 101 70.1%
  • Sissoko

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • Winks

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Eriksen

Votes: 37 25.7%
  • Alli

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Son

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Lucas

• Lamela

Votes: 45 31.3%
  • Llorente

Votes: 79 54.9%
  • Janssen

Votes: 124 86.1%
  • Kane

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
The usual suspects plus Toby and Eriksen only because it seems they don't want to commit and want to leave.

Also Lloris because this might be the last chance a club like PSG will pay big bucks for him

Things we 100% need are a new GK, new RB 2 new CMs a CAM and a backup ST. Eriksen and Toby will be leaving it's obvious and the way both are playing won't be missed. Problem is to get all that it's 200 million at least, so I have no doubt I will be watching Trippier and Lloris make there bi weekly mistakes next season still

Out of those on the list, I voted:

Vorm - (Promote Gazzaniga and get one of our academy graduates in as third choice)
Aurier - (Need a new right back)
Trippier - (Need a new right back)
Wanyama - (The guy can't cut it anymore)
Llorente - (Not good enough)
Janssen - (Not good enough)

I didn't vote Eriksen or Aderweireld, however both will be off in the summer.

I voted to keep Lamela, Lucas and Sissoko - although if we CAN get viable replacements for them for our bench, then I'd look to get rid of them too. I do think all three can be useful in cup games though and off the bench in rotation when we're comfortably ahead in some games.

Get a new RB in the summer who can defend as well as pin back opponents due to his pace. Promote KWP as second choice right back and give him game time.

Sign two new central midfielders. Preferably a holding midfielder who can help out the defence and a player who can carry the ball through midfield and beat a press, someone who's not afraid to receive the ball under pressure.

And then preferably a wide forward who can also play through the middle (or allows Son to do so).

I'll reserve judgment until the end of the season but how the boys have allowed the last 5 games to go is so disappointing. Realistically we could be looking at what could have been 5 losses in a row if Aubemayang hadn't pranged one. People say we needed signings but arrivals or not we have the talent in our ranks to have not gone through a run of 1 point in 15 so I'm not buying that. At the moment it's down to the players & a few are now fighting for their futures with us.

We've let Woolwich, Man U & Chelsea back into this one, that's the biggest disappointment during the Poch era, even more so than losing any semi final or against Newcastle that game we finished 3rd. Time to scrap, this is a moment all these players trained for back when they were nippers. A huge 7 games for a fair few and that's sad because it didn't no need to be this way

Last edited:
Fuck this cuntish melting anal polyp of a thread and the cunt who created it...Fuck off You absolute tiny dicked melt...support the club or fuck off you entitled fuck trumpet.

Pics and current mileage?
junk-car-1024x573.jpg

There are 12 players on that list I would be listening to offers for. And I mean any sort of half-decent offer.

Didn't realise Rose was so unpopular, but he is highly erratic.

Last edited:
They'll all be here next year, with the exception of obvious exits like Eriksen, Toby, Vorm and Llorente. It'll be a repeat of last Summer with Grealish going to the last day again.

No one's gonna takes the likes of Wanyama, Lamela or Janssen of our hands when we're playing them more than their worth. We're stuck with them till their contracts run out.

Back
Top Bottom