Who do you want to get rid of?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who do you want to get rid of?

• Lloris

Votes: 52 36.1%
  • Vorm

Votes: 103 71.5%
  • Gazzaniga

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Aurier

Votes: 65 45.1%
  • Trippier

Votes: 92 63.9%
  • Walker-Peters

Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Davies

Votes: 23 16.0%
  • Rose

Votes: 17 11.8%
  • Sanchez

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Alderweireld

Votes: 15 10.4%
  • Vertonghen

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Foyth

• Dier

Votes: 29 20.1%
  • Wanyama

Votes: 101 70.1%
  • Sissoko

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • Winks

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Eriksen

Votes: 37 25.7%
  • Alli

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Son

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Lucas

• Lamela

Votes: 45 31.3%
  • Llorente

Votes: 79 54.9%
  • Janssen

Votes: 124 86.1%
  • Kane

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
junk-car-1024x573.jpg

You definitely need an upgrade

Fuck this cuntish melting anal polyp of a thread and the cunt who created it...Fuck off You absolute tiny dicked melt...support the club or fuck off you entitled fuck trumpet.

I’ve told you before about sitting on the fence!

There are 12 players on that list I would be listening to offers for. And I mean any sort of half decent offer.

Didn't realise Rose was so unpopular, but he is highly erratic.

You probably need a thread about who you would keep!

He’s a little prick & still dines out to this day on ‘that’ Woolwich goal
I am not trying to make fun of his mental health issues, but I think he has a screw loose. He threatens to do amazing things in his attacking play, but his lack of composure is infuriating. And the lapses of concentration that Poch had ironed out of his play by the end of 2016 have come roaring back.

Flimsy comment with limited substance when you strip back everything else surrounding our club and others. We've done fantastically well in times where 90% of the league are pulling a fast one with FFP. We are a fantastically well run club, a few stupid errors from a handful of players won't change my opinion on that one

Yeah if there was a graph showing profit margins we’d win a trophy every season.

The ultimate fact is we won more as a club in the “doom days” of the 90’s then we have in 20 years under Levy. Wigan have won more than us in that time.

Yeah if there was a graph showing profit margins we’d win a trophy every season.

The ultimate fact is we won more as a club in the “doom days” of the 90’s then we have in 20 years under Levy. Wigan have won more than us in that time.

Take away all the dubious owner investment from owners who treat real life, real clubs as football manager fodder and our progress would look so much better.

Reply to this post when Abraomovic gets bored of his little toy and there's hundreds and thousands of Chelsea fans scared shitless about the future of their club as it languishes in the less glamorous league positions with towering debts over their heads.

Need to wait a couple of days on this one. Anyone I put that check mark next to is going to be purely a knee-jerk reaction to today.

Back
Top Bottom